Are you getting a server error? It should be solved. Email email@example.com if you're still having trouble!
Shopping? --> Click to support FDMB when you shop for anything on Amazon! <-- Thank you!
- Last Activity:
- Sep 22, 2019 at 6:54 PM
- Jul 7, 2016
Share This Page
Well-Known Member, Male, 59, from Austin, TX
- JeffJ was last seen:
- Viewing thread Galaxy suddenly hypo (high dose cat), Sep 22, 2019 at 6:54 PM
There are no messages on JeffJ's profile yet.
- Aug 11, 1960 (Age: 59)
- Home Page:
- Austin, TX
- Computer Security virtual CISO
60+ years old
- Member since:
- July 2016
M.S. and Ph.D. in Computer Science
As of July 2019:
- Chinus, 13.0 year female, very loyal siamese, healthy (born spring 2006)
- Little Dude, 5 - 9 year old orange tabby, healthy, rescued 7/1/2016, tamed, now a little love bug (born between 2008 - 2012)
- Leoberry (GA 7/5/2019), 13.0 year tabby male, diabetic, acromegaly, small cell lymphoma, sweetest kitteh ever (born spring 2006)
- Duma/Scoobs (GA), our sweet boy, was only 8 years old, GA 7/1/2016
Lucy and Trinket - 2 little dachsund mixes
Links about Leoberry:
Leo's first thread (7/7/2016) in Welcome subforum
Leo's last thread (7/5/2019)
Leo's Eulogy (6/19/2006 - 7/5/2019) in Grief subforum
We love you so very much Leo, you were the very best.
Leo's Acromegaly and SRT journey (Sept 2016)
Leo, Scoobs, and Little Dude pictures (2015 - 2018)
Duma/Scoobs Tribute thread (2009 - 2016)
Scoobs - your precious spirit shines bright, you were the light of our life
If your kitteh has Acromegaly, please post on the Acromegaly subforum, or ask me questions. I became an expert on diabetes, acromegaly, and small cell lymphoma during Leo's four year journey and treatment. There are now multiple treatment options for Acromegaly.
There is hope. Leo lived 33 more months after SRT (radiation) treatment for Acro. Those extra months were so very special to us. Leo was a very precious and sweet kitteh. We miss him dearly. If I ever had to do all the treatments and health care for Leo again, I would do it in a heartbeat. Rest in Peace my tender Leoberry, we can't believe you are gone.
From Leo's Eulogy:
I think that they know
the love that we give,
the patience, the worries,
just so they could live.