01/01 Sara amps 214

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by jan and Hep and sara (GA), Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning,

WCR Sara is doing great. She surprised me with some green #'s last night. Thought I read the meter wrong at first. Her # this morning is a little higher, but not awful start I don't think. I think I might see some rebound from that lower # though.

She did'nt get a brush treat this morning. But as I sat down beside her on the bathroom towel for her test/shot she just purred and purred. She just loves the attention is what it is. She is a breath of fresh air for this mama bean.

Hope the New Year is good to you all and your kitties. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=535 [yesterdays thread]

jan and sara

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 12/01 Sara amps 214

eeeee - nice greens! Makes u do a double take huh? lol

this is good this is very good!
    :)

3. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

I am glad to see that you got some greens AND that Sara is doing so well. All this makes for a very happy start to the New Year!

4. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

Re: 01/01 Sara am +2 250

Ronnie, Yeah, you know how digital #'s can be. Can you say triple take. :eek:

Deb, Thanks for the New Year wishes for Sara. Thats my hope too.

jan and sara

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

What a lovely green surf for Sara last night. Let's hope it woke up her pancreas!

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Sweet Sara...even if she does bounce, the greens last night are beautiful to see!
    The start of a great New Year! Happy day today!

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I had to chuckle at your note in our condo. At least my guys haven't insisted I buy them new furniture! (lol)

8. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Awesome, Jan.

9. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

Re: 01/01 Sara am +2 250 +7 323

I hope this new dose is going to kick in again, I know I have to be patient.

Just a thought, I wonder if her low #'s last night could be due to the blue moon?

It was just werid.

jan and sara

10. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Jan, I resized Sara's picture from your signature on the old board. It's included here as an attachment. If you save this on your PC, you can edit your Profile/avatar to upload it there.

11. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

Re: 01/01 Sara pmps 329 +4 294

I had a possible fur shot at pmps tonight. At least it felt a little wet when I took the needle away. There is so much fur too, so its hard to see what I'm doing. I usually don't have a problem.

Her picture is finally there.

Thanks Nina!

jan and sara

12. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

good to see Sara's picture again. :)

I hope it wasn't a fur shot! I have a lot of respect for those of you with fur-enhanced kitties. I had to use Advantage on my cats for the first time 2 weeks ago, and while it was simple on two of my cats, I had a hard time getting to the skin on my third cat! I have read that some people pull up on the hair to make a tent instead of trying to pull up on the skin, don't know if that would help.

13. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

Libby,

Thanks, I'll give that a try. I'm kinda used to it now, but its good to try different methods. When she was DX a year ago, I had them shave a small area so I could see what I was doing. But now that I'm used to it, I don't want to screw up her hair. :| So I deal with it.

jan and sara

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.