01/03 J.D. AMPS 324

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good Morning!!

WCR is good. Came to be tested, purred the whole time, ate his breakfast, and I don't know where he is right now......

He was 340 at +5.5 and 328 at +11.5.

Come on Yellow. Of course, I won't be home to see any.. Tomorrow, I get a day off!

Yesterday's Thread

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

If J.D's gonna give ya yellow, he's keeping it to himself isn't he? lol
    It certainly looks like he'll see mellow yellow!

Have a good day Dyana!

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Enough pink J.D. How about yellow this morning and some blue tonight?

4. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Yellow looks good on you J.D.--Come on down today!

5. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

He'll show yellow tomorrow, Dyana, just for you. Hang in there!

Best-
    Michele

6. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

Hope you come home to some nice bloos!

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 01/03 J.D. PMPS 404

When I returned home from tbp, J.D. was 442 at +10.75, and so I gave him some R. His fur was soft and very shiney, so I don't know if he went lower during the day and this was rebound.
    Anyway, he is 359 at +1.25. And again, acted constipated (on 01/01 he was also not able to go easily, and he acted restless and it took more than a couple of tries to produce a nice prezzie that time). Twice this evening, he went downstairs to the litter box within about 10 minutes of each other. The first time he was able to produce 2 small nuggets after some work, and the second time he was able to produce a fine prezzie for me. I just added a little Miralax to his 2nd dinner. Is Miralax something I should give frequently, routinely, or just as needed?

Edited to add: he gets extra water added to his food about 1/3 of the time.

8. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

I don't like those high numbers on JD, not at all!!! I hope this is due to some constipation issue or a bounce.
    As far as Miralax goes....Spot gets 1/4 tsp. at each of his meals. I also give to the civvies, but they only get 1/4 tsp. for breffus. It really seems to help keep him regular. He also gets the warm water added to his meals...he usually ends up with soup more so than regular fudz, lol.
    Hope tomorrow is a betteh day.

9. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 01/03 J.D. +3 286

I fell asleep, and just got this nicer number. BTB for tonight.
    I gave 1/4 teaspoon split between the two cat's meals (about 1/8 tsp. each). I'll continue to give some twice a day for a few days. Thanks, Deb.

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

so J.D.'s rule is that he can only have blue or yellow when he thinks you aren't looking?

I'm thinking that J.D.'s last dose reduction might have been too much. I would hate to go back to fat 2.5 since it left him so low, but what would you think about something in between? Up to you, of course, by now you know J.D. way better than anybody else. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.