01/03 Matty Amps 95 OTJ Day 11

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Troy and Matty, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troy and Matty

Troy and Matty Member

Yesterdays Condo http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=881&p=7162#p7162

Woot starting in the green this morning. Matty has been enjoying the temperate weather we have been having. He has learned the sound of the feeder, although Tear doesn't seem to care about it. Matty is in training with the little red laser dot. When spring comes around the neighborhood squirls better be ready. He hasn't lost any weight yet, but hasn't gained any either. As usual he insists on attention every hour he is awake. Tear is doing well too, he has always been the hunter but I never realized just how quick he is, until he chased the lazer dot. Amazing. All is well!

2. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Oh my I just noticed Matty is almost there *anti-jinx*

My guys like the little red dot too, I also found another use for it.....

I live on a street (going uphill) where the speed limit is 30 km/hr, personally I think that's to low (I usually do 40 myself) but there are people who race by here at 60 or more, they think they need to get speed for the hill. There are lots of kids animals, and disabled here (big reha clinic for trauma at the top of the hill) so it irritates me when people go so fast. In Germany the police often use speed cameras either temporary or permenent which measure your speed as you approach and snap a picture of your licence plate if your too fast. They are known as the "Blitzer" you get a fine or warning sent to you in the mail. When you get "blitzed" you see a brief red flash of light (from the camera) and usually that means you can expect some love mail :-Q

Anyway I find it fun to sit in my diningroom window and when I see a racer coming by I flash them with the laser pointer, you won't belive how many people hit the brakes and slow down! party_cat

3. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

Congratulations on going otj - keep it up matty :)

4. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

NICE!!! Nice nice nice for day 11!

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Almost there Troy!! Matty keep it up.... :YMHUG:

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Go Matty!!! Perfect! Love to see thos beautiful AMPS....
    Just think: this is Day 11 too! Yay!!!
    Raja is waiting to meet you at the Falls...antijinx....
    You're gonna LOVE it!!! :RAHCAT

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

happy Day 11!!!

8. Troy and Matty

Troy and Matty Member

BTW don't be offended if I don't immediately reply to a post. I don't want to keep bumping my thread for the sake of the people that really need help. I do read the posts, my email only notified me that one person had replied today. I also live by a busy street where people tend to race by on occasion and I live in a domestic neighboorhood with kids and animals around. Thats why I usually let my cats out at night when the traffic is gone.

9. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Yay Troy! Looks like Matty is not missing the juice at all. dancing_cat

Bee loves her laser pen too. She knows the sound when I take it out of the case & comes running for a little exercise!

10. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Goooo, Matty! :thumbup

My civvie Sweetie is a laser pointer addict too. I keep thinking it will make her lose weight.....no luck yet.

11. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

:RAHCAT GO MATTY!

12. Troy and Matty

Troy and Matty Member

Re: 01/03 Matty pmps 88

Wow it's like Matty heard everyone cheering for him. I better go feed them now Tear is beginning to look at the garbage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.