01/04 KB's AMPS 170

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nina and KB, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Nice blue for KB - have a great day Nina!

3. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Nice blue start for today!

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Cassandra and Miriam always tell me those flat yellow cycles are always followed by some action. It looks like that could be the case for KB.

5. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

So Nina, are you giving the pepcid regularly now? Or, is KB just feeling better on his own?

Have a great day....sorry it has to be at work.

6. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Nice amps KB! Hope you have a great Monday!

7. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Re: 01/04 KB's AMPS 170 PMPS 259

Kitty in fine spirits tonight, begging at dinner table, bullying one of the civvies, even some rolling upside down on the carpet before his snooze. Hope his spot check reveals good things.

Carolyn - KB had some oral pepcid before I got two pre-filled syringes from the vet. I picked up injectible famotidine over the weekend but haven't used it, his appetite has returned to normal. He is still on baytril, though. I suspect the subQ fluids they gave him may have helped whatever it was pass. Not sure what made his BG fall so far so fast but we're slowly ramping back up in dose.

8. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS for KB. Hope the spot checks are back in the blue. And yes Miriam, I am freezing. Not used to these temps and working outside in the A.M. is difficult. Come on Saturday, supposed to warm up. I Hope I Hope. And to think I thought about moving home. (PA)

9. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Always great to have injectable famotidine in the house - never know when you might need it. Of course, I like to stockpile kitty meds, so..... :lol:

Thank you so much for your touching words. You've always been a big inspiration to me, and it has been so wonderful having someone like you here to share this journey with. Give KB some scritches and kisses from me.

:YMHUG:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.