01/04 Max AMPS 529

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Randi & Max (GA), Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone.
    It's finally me posting for Max. I hope they will be as good as Ronnie's, lol

I believe this is 9th and 10th cycyle at 3.75.
    Do not have any answers as to why he just keeps going up and up.

I can't wait to see him tonigh and take over his care again.
    My hope that he was stressed because his whole family has been away.
    I'm still trying to figure out how to add his picture. The one I have is too big.

Yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1002

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

eww, I'm sorry about that black..now that u mentioned it, the whole family being away could of stressed him...is this the first time since he's been on his own? I mean like before his DX day...I hope that's all it is!!!

3. Randi & Max (GA)

eeewww is right. Just crazy. The last ime we left them for the week was in August.
    It only happens 3 times a year, this is the longest.

The good thing though was this was the first time someone was sleeping in the house so should have been better.

Who can figure their minds.
    Lets hope it is stress.

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Once you're back home, maybe it will be time to start a discussion here about increasing Max's dose.

Take a look at the Tech Forum. There's info on how to add an avatar.

5. Randi & Max (GA)

I read the tech section. Don't know why I'm having such problems. Where does the pictuure come from and how to resize it?

6. Ronnie & Luna

hey Randi - start a thread in the tech forum - someone can help u there - there's usually techies around...i would think the picture comes from an upload,,,so unless u have a pic in the computer ur using, then u can upload it...but just go over there to tech first.

7. Randi & Max (GA)

Well I just got the WCR from home.

I think that Max is eating too much during the day and possibly this is creating high numbers.
    I left about 3 cases of FF for the 2.5 weeks, between 3 cats and its all gone.

DPS told me she bought some more that is the same and I would like to assume it is (the pate)
    but guess not too sure.

Max again was very uncooperative in testing this morning. I told her to hold off until +6. I don't think he will be going hypo.

8. Ronnie & Luna

Might be a good idea to track his food servings for a few cycles...I would be interested in seeing those results.
    Do u know off hand if Max still has that typical "ravenous" hunger that most FD kitties have at the beginning?

Get home safe soon! And big ((hugs)) for Max when u see him - I know that will be a happy reunion! cat_pet_icon

9. Randi & Max (GA)

When I get home I will start a thread in health for suggestions on a proper feeding schedule.

I am told by DPS that he seems to be hungry quite a lot. When he was diagnosed we were watching fatty liver as he was not eating so food became priority then.

Now after some experience, although still not that much, I will have to get a good schedule in place. I don't want to keep shooting him hig doses if its the quanity of food that is keeping him high.

+6 at 347 so not too bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.