01/04 Tray's AMPS 283

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Iorwen & Tray, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33527

Back at work :sad: Oh well at least my back is doing much better, thanks for all your healing vines.

Tray is doing well, playing soccer with his ball as I was going out the door. Wish I had that boy's energy this morning.

2. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

I wish I had Tray's energy too. Glad your back is healing for you. I couldn't imagine it. Sorry you are back at work :(

3. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Good morning guys! I didn't realize you had hurt your back, but I am glad it is feeling better .. I hope tray comes down nice and slow for you today .. have a great day guys!

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good day despite going to work! Good news on your back. Tray: let's come down to the blue floor soon, OK?

Ella & Rusty

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Awww, sorry you have to go to work but I am glad to her your back is better. Hope you have a good day anyway...Tray looks good in yellow...but better in blue...glad he is so energetic!

6. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

glad your back is better, iorwen. don't mean to sound like a mother hen...but it takes time to heal...so take it easy! back injuries are horrendous.

tray...come to lower floors please...kitties waiting for you!

celi & binks

7. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Tway - yous coming to da pawty tonight? Can't waits to sees you! - Lubs, Muffin

8. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

Not a bad AMPS, sunshine yellow. Glad to hear that Tray has plenty of energy...I could use some too! He has had some nice numbers lately, Iorwen!

I've been MIA a lot, sorry to hear about your back injury! I hope it continues to improve, back injuries are awful. Sending some more vines to speed healing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.