01/04 Tray's AMPS 79

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Iorwen & Tray, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59983&view=unread#unread

A very nice amps for Tray, I guess he's happy to be back to the old routine and have me out of the house :lol: He did earn a reduction as he woke me up at 3am to find him at 36! Hope he surfs safe as I couldn't bring him to my parents as they're now both down with this nasty cold bug. Left lots of food for him and my Dad said he'd go check on him if he felt up to it.

2. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow!! That is an amazing AMPS. You must have been pretty shocked to find Tray so low in the middle of the night. I'm sure Tray will be fine if you left lots of food out. Iorwen, have a good day!

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning and congrats on the dose reduction. That cold is nasty this season with taking forever to recover. I hope Tray does surf nice, safe numbers for you today. Have a good day and vines for your parents.

4. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

:eek: Wow on the 36! Tray, surf safely today. Remember, dine, don't dive!

Have a good day Iorwen. I hope your folks feel better soon.

5. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Way to go Tray! Isn't it funny how they like their routines? I think they know what to expect and it causes less anxiety and more sleepy time. Way to go on shooting that. Tray will surf it with all those fuds you left out.

Have a great day Iorwen!

6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Hi Iorwen, I'm glad to see you back with a condo. Tray, you are rocking with those greens. Get your board shorts on, ok? Hope your parents get to feeling better soon.
    Liz

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Surf, Tray, surf! Hi Iorwen, Your boy is looking good this morning. Congrats on the dosecrease.

Sending healing vines to your parents and hope they'll be feeling much better soon.

Ella & Rusty

8. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. what a nice sight to see this morning! A solid green on tray .. bet that 36 woke your eyes right up .. Now, just surf the day here ok tray? Hope your parents get over their colds quickly .. have a great day guys!

9. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

Oh, Tray...what a gorgeous amps!!!!!!!!

10. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Nice middle-of-the-night catch, and congrats on the reducie!!! I hope Tray surfed safely for the rest of the day, after that gorgeous AMPS!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.