01/04 Vyktor AMPS 382 +8 338 PMPS 328 +4 266

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Vyktors Mum, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Vyktor is following in punkin's foosteps today. I think its a bounce from blue because the insulin didn't even touch the sides last night. He hasn't bounced into the red zone though so that's an improvement. Just like punkin he was also telling me he was starving this morning, he even polished off the last couple of spoonfuls of some food he wasn't too keen on to prove his point.

Suspect it's quite safe not to dash home from work today which is very nice of him because we have stormy weather so I have to drive in instead of ride which means double parking costs if I do come home (even as I type that I am laughing at myself, double parking costs - considering our recent and upcoming costs at the vet the parking is really spare change!). Will check the forum before lunch so if anyone thinks it's important I get home for a +6 let me know and I will do.

Thoughts are with Isil and Tifil again today.

Yesterday http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59961

2. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 01/04 Vyktor AMPS 382

definitely don't rush home if it is risky. Vyktor is doing well, but if his past patterns hold he will probably not drop until at least next cycle. Be careful out there!

3. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

may his bounce be short!!

celi

4. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Vyktor leave the pink floor soon ;-)

5. Vyktors Mum

Re: 01/04 Vyktor AMPS 382 +8 338 PMPS 328

Suspicious he may have ventured into the red this morning based on the data we have collected so far but hoping the bounce is over now and he keeps me up all night...

He attacked me when he saw the needle coming tonight so I'm taking that as a good sign he's not feeling too bad :smile:

6. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. attacking you when he see's the needle huh? Sounds like mocha .. once she even slapped the glasses right off my face .. :eek: :lol: I hope the stormy weather isn't to bad for you guys ..

7. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Ended up blue! Good boy Vyktor!

8. Vyktors Mum

I think you're looking at the day before Linda, he didnt make it out of pink but did get down to yellow last night

9. Randa & Mookie

Randa & Mookie Well-Known Member

Vyktor has dropped more than 100 points since this morning, and that's good! I'm anxious about giving Mookie his shot so DH usually does it. I'm the ear poker. Somehow I think his task is easier since I'm up all hours of the night. oh, well. :?
    Hope you had a great day, Serryn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.