01/05 Blackie PMPS 160 +2 96

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Angela & Blackie & 3 Others, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=111236

WCR: True to form, and there's no telling how much contraband she ate last night, but the AMPS # says it all. Knew this was going to happen this morning. :roll:

MY WISH: For God to help heal the broken hearts of those who lost a beloved pet and/or human... For God to help those ailing make a full and speedy recovery... For everyone to have great #s... For everyone to be OTJ.​

2. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Re: 01/05 Blackie AMPS 240 +2 79

+1 - 30g Evo 95% C&T
    +2 79

I'm glad to see that even 2.50u is helping to bring her down. I kind of gave her mild you know what after her +2 test this morning for eating that contraband. I told her that her finding it wasn't a good thing, and it'll make her not feel good. Not sure if she listened though. I'm not really good at being a kitty whisperer... Much less a horse whisperer... The latter hardly ever listens to me, anyway. Think the only one that kind of does is that manthing of mine.... However... I sometimes wonder.... :lol:

3. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry about the contraband and AMPS :roll: She's brought it down nicely though, now surf it Blackie! :mrgreen: Have a great Sunday :D

4. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Nice contraband recovery for Blackie!! :mrgreen: Looks like she does listen to you!
    Have a great day Angela :D

5. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

What a quick recovery! Good job Blackie :D Now stay away from that contraband - amazing how they crave it......in any condition :lol: :lol:
    Blackie's SS is very pretty - have a great day Angela :D

6. Lauren&Tommy (GA)

Lauren&Tommy (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, a really nice recovery from the contraband thievery last night. I hope she listened to you for next time when she wants to do it again, but probably she'll probably have other ideas!
    Have a great Sunday Angela ;-)

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Blackie recovered so quickly from the contraband.

8. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Re: 01/05 Blackie AMPS 240 +2 79 +6 75

+6 75

So far, so good. Going to be interesting to see what her PMPS # will be like. Hopefully not too bad.

9. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Re: 01/05 Blackie PMPS 160

PMPS 160, 2.50u, 40g Evo 95% C&T, Zobaline tablet crushed, and mixed into her food

I told her before her test that she'd better give me a higher # this evening, and not to disappoint me. She actually listened. I AM a cat whisperer.... Imagine that! :lol: (NOT!)

10. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

+1 - 30g Evo 95% C&T
    +2 96

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.