01/05 Furball AMPS=221 +2.75=311 PMPS=195

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

2. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Re: 01/05 Furball AMPS=221

Hi!
    Furball is looking good!! But then she always looks good! Give that happy, purry little sweetie a scritch from me and hugs to you. I hope today is GREAT. - mary and oliver

3. carfurby (GA)

Re: 01/05 Furball AMPS=221 +2.75=311

It looks like she is bouncing today. I was hoping to avoid this by increasing the dose early. Now I'm back to where I always am, bouncing on the weekends and I can't really tell how she is doing on a dose. If I hadn't felt so bad last night, I would have got up and gotten a mid cycle test. Maybe she'll quit bouncing by tomorrow.

4. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

You need to take care of yourself too, Carla. And the weekend isn't over yet. ;-) Come back down from there, Furball.
    Liz

5. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Carla, I agree, there's still time for Furball to break the bounce. Have a nice weekend.

6. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Morning Carla... I hope Furball clears that bounce today so that you can see how well the current dose is working. Fingers crossed.

Have a wonderful day,
    Kathie

7. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning Carla...I bet Furball is happy to have her mamabean home today. :D

Take care of yourself too...take time from weekend chores to do something nice for yourself. :smile:

Barb

8. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning nice amps, sorry about the bounce but it is early in the cycle. Sometimes Scrabble will go me an early spike in the cycle then come back down. Hope Furball shows you better numbers! Well it is still very early in the weekend so don't worry just yet!! Hugs! Hope you have a happy Caturday! feel better!!!

9. Re: 01/05 Furball AMPS=221 +2.75=311

Carla, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope Furball clears the bounce quickly so you can tell what the dose is doing. Hopefully you can get a little rest in...

Jo

10. carfurby (GA)

It's nice to see some blue this evening. I still don't feel very good so I don't know if I'll be able to get many evening tests in.

11. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I see BLUE!! Very nice Furball. I hope you'll feel good enough to get one or two tests in tonight.

12. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Yes! She's clearing the bounce!

I really hope you feel better soon, Carla. Many healing vines to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.