01/05 J.D. AMPS 412

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good Morning!!

I messed up totally last night. I was feeling sick and I don't know if I gave him his PM shot or not, and if I did it was at +12.75. That made me 2 hours off schedule. This morning I shot at +11.25 as I walked out the door to go to work. My boss sent me home, so here I am back at home. J.D. was 410 at +2, so I gave him some R.
    I need help with scheduling again, as I don't think we're supposed to shoot early twice in a row (like tonight). Can I shoot early again tomorrow?

Yesterday's Thread

2. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Good morning,Dyana!
    Sorry to hear You are sick! hope You feel better soon!
    You asked about shooting early? I did it lots of time when Jake was PINK or RED.
    Since You shoot at +11.25 this morning I wouldn't do it again tonight but to get back to schedule You can shoot early tomorrow morning.
    Drink a lots of tea with lemon and honey!

3. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

So sorry to hear that your not feeling well Dyana. Snuggle up with J.D. and drink lots of hot tea. Get ya some Progresso Chicken Noodle soup (it's soooo yummy when your not feeling well). And hey J.D., keep mommabean company today and help her to get better.

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

sorry you're not feeling well, Dyana, and good for your boss for sending you home!

If J.D. is still high in the morning, you can shoot early again. How early would you have to shoot?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.