01/05 J.D. PMPS 411

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    201 PMPS
    88 +4.5
    74 +5.5
    56 +6.5
    64 +7.5
    76 +8.5

J.D. ate all his regular meals before I went to sleep, and then ate another 1/6 (about) can of LC FF for each of the +4.5, +5.5, and +6.5 tests and after each of those he also ate some of the old leftover food from the afternoon. So he ate a lot last night.

This morning, he at first passed by his 1st Breffis, and then went outside for a minute (it must have been cold and his watering can must be frozen again) and came back in and sat down to eat his 1st Breffis. I couldn't find Ginger (in the house somewhere, she had been scolded last night for biting J.D. in the back legs (she likes to bite him in the worst places, in the back legs :-x and on his ears :roll: ) and was not coming when called for fuds). I remembered I wanted to plant cat grass today, so took the bag of cat grass seed out and shook it. That got her jumping down from wherever she was, and because she expected treats, I gave her some Temptations, and I crumbled two Temptations into J.D.'s bowl and he finished all his 1st Breffis.

The two kitties are now cuddled together in their big doggy bed.

2. Bruce & Simon

Bruce & Simon Well-Known Member

Re: 01/05 J.D. AMPS 256

Quite the chow-down for J.D. last night, and lovely numbers :D Hope he comes back down to the lagoon.

Our two younger civvies give Simon the respect an "elder" deserves, and Chloe will often cuddle up with him. But they can hound Justice unmercifully at times.
    He often arrives on a bed at bedtime hissing, with one (or two) of the youngsters chasing him. Of course he also plays with them when HE feels like it :lol:

Have a great day!

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I've thought about getting J.D. a kitten, because he mothered Ginger so much and just loved her as she was growing up. And then Ginger could have someone to play with too. But what if Ginger and the baby both go after J.D. that would be too much. I wish Ginger would respect J.D. more. Ginger always feels like she's left out (or gives me that look like she feels that way) and I try to give her attention too. I don't want her to be jealous of J.D. and take her frustrations out on him, but sometimes it seems she does. Ginger, please respect your elders. J.D. loves you.

4. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Good morning Dyana,
    GREAT cycle for J.D. last night! I hope he gets right back to the lagoon today. I guess Ginger could chase him there? I think it's sweet that they cuddle up together after the goofy behavior. Cats :roll: cat_pet_icon
    have a wonderful day - mary and oliver

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 01/05 J.D. AMPS 256, +3 494

And thar he goes.

It's too late now to give him R, as the R nadir would coincide with the Levemir nadir and that could be dangerous...
    (although not probably in J.D.'s case :roll: this morning). I'd really like to refrain from using the R this weekend and see how he does without it. I may cave. At least I can go do my errands :)

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 01/05 J.D. AMPS 256, +3 494

I hope J.D. clears the bounce for you today. At least you have a permission slip to go out for a while.

7. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 01/05 J.D. AMPS 256, +3 494, +5 HI

Hi Dyana
    What a nice cycle JD had last night but what the heck is happening this morning, guess a delayed bounce? Ugh sorry about that! Hope he comes down!! Getting a kitten may be a good idea but it could cause more jealousy with Ginger who knows? Poor JD getting bitten! Ginger cut that out!!! Hope you have a good Caturday!

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

What am I going to do with this cat? Should I lower his dose? I would like less extremes.
    I guess I'll end up giving him some R at +9 or so, to set him up for his PMPS cycle ...unless I decide to just wait it out... :roll:

9. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Holy carp J.D.! Come on down from there! No advice on dosing here, but wow, what is going on with him? Hope he clears this soon, and that you have a great day.

10. Re: 01/05 J.D. AMPS 256, +3 494, +5 HI

Morning Dyana, hope he comes down for you today and goes back into those greens. Have a good one!

11. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I just gave him his regular dose and hope he comes down from his bounce soon.

12. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

I wonder when this handsome boy will get tired from bouncing?
    Hello Dyana!

13. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Hi Bo :razz: It's nice to see you.
    Thanks for visiting us today :)

14. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Hi,Dyana -send You PM!

15. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Dyana...I'm sorry he bounced so high but you do such a great job with him. I hope he comes down and has another nice cycle like yesterday. :YMHUG:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.