01/05 Tray's AMPS 211

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Iorwen & Tray, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33566

Almost blue this morning. Tray is bubbly this morning, playing soccer with his ball, attacking a string he found on the ground, and grooming not only himself but his brother as well. All in all a good start to the day.

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Tray is having a good day! I love to see when they groom their sibling or companion pet. It makes me want to get a friend for Maggie.

3. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Good morning guys! Love to hear that tray is feeling good .. and you are right, this amps is so close to blue! I bet you see some of that and maybe a touch of green before the day is over ... have a great day guys!

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Good start for Tray. Even better -- he sounds like a happy kitty this morning.

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Tray! Great party, huh? I guess you liked the food, 'cause you have a great AMPS. My favorite was the spicy caribou dip. See ya later in blue and maybe green.
    Your friend,
    Rusty

6. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Iorwen & Tray ;-)
    Not a bad beginning & sounds like a wonderful morning full of playing there.

7. sehjak (Susan & Lanky)

sehjak (Susan & Lanky) Well-Known Member

I haven't said hello in a while & so glad to see that nice lo-yellow PS. Hockey sounds fun, maybe the "kids" can get a game go'in later today!

8. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

What a great amps for Tray! And almost blue! I bet he'll surf those greens today while you're at tbp. I hope you have a good day, Iorwen.

9. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Great WCR for Tray and nice low yellow start ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.