01/05 Whiskers No AMPS +2 220 PMPS 384

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cheryl & Whiskers (GA), Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheryl & Whiskers (GA)

Cheryl & Whiskers (GA) Member

I wasn't feeling well this morning. My husband feed and gave meds to all our pets before he left for work. I called and ask if he had gotten Whiskers AMPS. NOT

I tried to get a +.5 used the last 5 strips we had and got error messages on all of them. Soooooo frustrating. Now I have to run out and buy some, before rushing off to work, have not even showered or brushed teeth. What ever happened to having a normal life? grumpy_cat

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 01/05 Whiskers No AMPS

One day, when Whiskers is stabilized and doing well you will understand what this sugar dance is all about..
    Normal as life can be for the beans of a diabetic cat, you will get used to it, when you are getting more consistant & his numbers are kind of regulated..Small price to pay for a kitty that loves us unconditionally!--Have a great day, and please try to get a test!

3. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

Re: 01/05 Whiskers No AMPS

sorry you're not feeling well and having an overall crappy morning. Hope your day improves.

4. Cheryl & Whiskers (GA)

Re: 01/05 Whiskers No AMPS +2 220

Thank you Roni and Iorwen for the pep talk. I needed it. I'm back from the store, as carolyn mentioned in a previous post, Bayer strips are insanely expensive when purchased retail. So I am back to the relion Meter and Strips. Got a +2 of 220.
    Carolyn also mentioned buying strips of Ebay. I will try that and stock up, so no more mad dashes to the store hopefully. I'm also expecting some supplies in the mail from the wonderfully kind folks at DCIN dancing_cat !!!!
    Things should be looking up :razz:

Thank you everyone!

5. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Cheryl & Whiskers.. hope your day has turned around & gotten better. We use the Walmart Relion & test strips - inexpensive & I really like it too. Nice +2! :thumbup

6. Cheryl & Whiskers (GA)

Hi Nicole,

I'm sure things will get better. I like the Walmart relion as well. I'm gotta head out the door to work. Have a Great Day :D .

7. Cheryl & Whiskers (GA)

Whiskers is high again tonight, She urinated in the main floor bathroom twice in the last 24 hours. She eats all her food, is always hungry. Happy and purrs after food and insulin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.