01/06 Blackie PMPS 126, +1 112

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Angela & Blackie & 3 Others, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=111292

WCR: All is good with Blackie. I'm glad to see her # come down from yesterday morning's sunny yellow. Gotta love contraband! NOT!

Off topic: My thoughts and prayers are with those that are dealing with this cold weather. We're not immune to it, either, as I woke up to 16 degrees, and since it's getting closer to sunrise, it's now 14 degrees. Definitely a BRRRR day today. Please stay safe, and most importantly warm.

MY WISH: For God to help heal the broken hearts of those who lost a beloved pet and/or human... For God to help those ailing make a full and speedy recovery... For everyone to have great #s... For everyone to be OTJ.​

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 01/06 Blackie AMPS 140

Nice recovery from the contraband yesterday. I hope Blackie slides to the lagoon for you.

3. Tara & Buster

Tara & Buster Well-Known Member

Time to snuggle up with cocoa and furry friends - yikes! It's this time of year I'm thankful to live in the Phoenix valley. Although, it is cold here too. At least we don't have the snow and ICE - ick! Stay safe and warm out there. I'm sure Blackie will nestle into her greens any time now... cat_pet_icon

4. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Ugh on contraband, but that's a pretty good AMPS! Hope you see some green today and you're snug and warm :D

5. TheBowHuntress

TheBowHuntress Well-Known Member

Hey there! And belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :D

Lovely AMPS for Blackie! Icy cold here, too--about -30 at lowest windspeed temp.

6. GraceAndAngie

GraceAndAngie Member

Hi Angela and Blackie,

Just stopping in for a visit. That's a good number to start the day after mischief! I'm glad to hear all is well. :D

Grace

7. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Recap of today's #s:

AMPS 140, 2.50u, 40g Evo 95% C&T
    +1 - 30g Evo 95% C&T
    PMPS 126, 2.50u, 40g Evo 95% C&T
    +1 112 - 30g Evo 95% C&T

I gave her a bit of a break today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.