01/06 Blackie PMPS 182, +3 68

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Angela & Blackie & 3 Others, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=86377

WCR: Weight = 10.80 lbs. 4 P's in place. Clean Bowl Club as usual. Purrs, tail up all the time, bright-eyed and alert. 2nd cycle on 1.25u.

WBR: Recovered from the flu. Took down the Christmas decorations this morning (finally). Now to rearrange the furniture back in place, and get my stitching area in some semblance of order. Going to make chili in a wee bit, and let it cook slowly in the crock pot throughout the day. That'll make DH go nuts as he loves chili, and won't be able to have it until tonight. MUAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:

It's been 7 weeks this past Friday since he hasn't smoked, and counting. I'm extremely proud of him. :D

MY WISH: For God to help heal the broken hearts of those who lost a beloved pet and/or human... For God to help those ailing make a full and speedy recovery... For everyone to have great #s... For everyone to be OTJ.​

2. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 01/06 Blackie AMPS 152, +3 73

What a very good report this morning, Angela :D Blackie is looking wonderful :mrgreen:

Chili in the pot sounds yummy.....ummm, I have the fixin's too...thanks for the idea.

Best of all.......CONGRATULATIONS to hubby on quitting smoking!!

Just a fun fact. My mom smoked for over 45 years, and quit when she got a little lovebird! :D

3. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 01/06 Blackie AMPS 152, +3 73

Morning guys!!! Nice numbers today looks like Blackie likes the dose! Yum on the chili, DH will have to smell it all day long and work up an appetite! Congrats on your DH quitting smoking that is AWESOME!!!!!!! Hope it continues! Good luck rearranging the furniture, I got all that done yesterday, what a project! have a great Sunday!

4. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Re: 01/06 Blackie AMPS 152, +3 73, +6 91

+1 - 0.85 oz. Evo 95% C&T
    +2 - 0.85 oz. Evo 95% C&T
    +3 73 - 0.40 oz. Evo 95 C&T
    +6 91
    PMPS 182, 1.25u, 0.85 oz. Evo 95% C&T
    +1 - 0.85 oz. Evo 95% C&T
    =2 - 0.85 oz. Evo 95% C&T
    +3 68 - 0.40 oz. Evo 95% C&T

I suspect bouncing from this new dose. Hope that's all it is (looking at Blackie with a critical eye..."You been eatin' that bad stuff again, girl?")

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 01/06 Blackie AMPS 152, +3 73, +6 91

I hope Blackie is just giving you a small bounce. That's great your DH has quit smoking for so long. I hope he can continue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.