01/06 J.D. AMPS 235, +7.5 72, +8.25 80, +9.5 97

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    411 PMPS
    435 +1
    232 +10

Yesterday, J.D. just wasn't feeling good and it could have been a pancreatitis flare as he was not eating much and kept laying in his bed on his tummy with his head facing down, or it could have just been the high numbers. At 10:00pm (+4) last night he seemed to come out of it and jumped up onto my head (like he does) in bed and slept with me all night.

I had brought his frozen watering can inside to thaw it yesterday, and this morning, like usual, the first thing he wanted to do was go outside. I showed him the watering can with the water and he's happy. He came inside and I opened what I thought was LC FF and found it to be MC FF Roasted Chicken (dim lighting) and so the kitties got 1/4 can of that each, which they happily ate, and then when that was gone J.D. was munching on some leftover food, so I put out a 2nd Breffis of 1/2 can of 5% FF Chunky Chicken and he ate most of that too. I'm happy he's feeling better, and his appetite is back.

He just went down into his beloved basement.

I think I'll go btb for a bit.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 01/06 J.D. AMPS 235

I'm glad J.D. is feeling better this morning and eating for you. Furball doesn't feel as well in the higher numbers now that she's gotten used to lower numbers. I hope that's all it was and it's nothing serious. Enjoy your btb.

3. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning JD & Dyana! Glad to hear he is feeling better and nice to see a lower amps! Hope you enjoy your btb and would be nice to see some blue and greens today JD! Have a great Sunday!

4. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

HI Dyana,
    I'm so glad to hear that J.D. is feeling better and eating well! Nice amps today J.D. buddy!! :RAHCAT dancing_cat It's so cute that he likes his watering can for drinking. Maybe there's a picture of that for us to see? Enjoy your btb. you'll get some good sleep since you know he's better. Have a wonderful Sunday - mary and oliver

5. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Morning Dyana,

Happy to hear that JD is feeling better today and has his appy back :smile: enjoy the btb. Have a great day,
    Kathie

6. Re: 01/06 J.D. AMPS 235

Morning Dyana, glad J.D. is feeling better and his appetite is back and numbers are down! Bet you're happier than can be! Glad you went btb to get some rest. Have a great day and hope the good numbers continue!

Jo

7. Bruce & Simon

Bruce & Simon Well-Known Member

Morning Dyana :coffee:
    Great to hear J.D. feeling better :smile:
    Enjoy the Sunday!

8. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Hi Dyana. Glad to hear J.D. Is feeling better this morning. It's kinda funny how they set up a routine. J.D. Has a drink from his favorite watering can in his routine.

Hope you all have a great day.

9. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 01/06 J.D. AMPS 235, +4.5 120

I can't believe I slept so long. It's almost too late for :coffee:
    J.D. ate his 1st Breffis, 2nd Breffis, and 3rd Breffis all by +1, plus kept munching on anything that was leftover in the bowls. When I got up a few minutes ago, he ate another Breffis. :D :mrgreen: :razz:

10. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

I, too, am very glad that J.D.'s feeling better, and is eating. Eating is always a good sign. :D I'm glad that you were able to go btb. We all need a bit of extra rest here and there. Have a good day!

11. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

He just ate another 1/4 can of LC FF. I better stop now. He's an eating machine.
    Right now, he's washing his face and getting ready to lay down on the couch to digest. cat_pet_icon

12. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 01/06 J.D. AMPS 235, +4.5 120, +6.25 80

Yay, Green! :mrgreen: and he ate another 1/8 can of FF afterwards. He's trying real hard not to bounce cat_pet_icon
    He also got 2 Temptations crumbled on top of his food as Ginger was eating a handful of them and J.D. wanted in on The Party.

J.D. was laying on the couch with a big ole smile on his face and I had to wake him for this test.
    The first test I took, looked like there was no way there was enough blood. What I saw being sucked up into the strip was very light in color and only went up halfway, so I said to J.D. that this will be an ERR13 and we'll have to test again, but the meter gave me a result of 120, so I loaded up another strip and poked again, and got a better blood droplet and got the 80 :mrgreen:

He just went back down into his basement. I should join him. I have cleaning and laundry to do down there.

13. asoolty

asoolty Well-Known Member

Glad J.D. is starting to feel better ! mistakes happens. I'm always worried of mixing up her medication time with the insulin nailbite_smile @-) or miss the alarm maybe ! hopefully not :lol:

sending J.D. more appetite vines, and wishing you a good day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.