01/08 Bayley amps 202

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Me and Bayley, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1596&p=15122#p15122

This is a good start to the day for us - I am off to tbp so I can't do any spot checks today until after +9 or so. Would love to be home today on this snowy day.

WCR: She is good today - happy - no high bg crazies so far :) Everything in the house is intact = haha

2. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

Spoke a bit too soon - as I was posting - it seemed awfully quiet - apparently I left the boiled chicken pieces out on the counter - one of my two kitties - opened the container and polished it off - my guess - the Bayley.. At least is was just chicken - there is breakfast :)

3. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Good morning! Sorry I didn't get a chance to stop in your condo yesterday and wish you negitive vines, so here they are today.
    Bayley's numbers don't look to bad today. It would be nice to see them in the low blues today, wouldn't it.
    Had to lol at Bayley's grumblebelly behaviors. Spot has been acting like he hasn't been fed in years. He knocked over the trash can last night, too.
    It certainly would be nice to be able to stay home and out of the cold and snow, but it is not to be with me either. I hope you have a good day at tbp and are safe.

4. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Sounds like Bayley keeps you on your toes. Hope she surfs blue for you but not a bad amps. Sorry you have to go out in the snow, be careful. Have a good day.

5. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

I'll be watching your condo to hear about the bloodwork results. Glad she is having a good day.

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

7. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Glad that it was a healthy snack!
    Or do we call it dinner now :razz:

Hope that Bayley had a great day..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.