01/08~Luna~AMBG 5.4 (97) OTJ Trial Day 3

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ronnie & Luna, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Yesterday's naggin' :lol: "put down the meter"
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1589

Day 3 OTJ Trial

AMBG 6am
    BG 5.4 (97) fed MM, grazing

WCR: Looney Tunes decides to pull a fast one on me yesterday, as I had said, he had serious munchies yesterday morning, up until mid morning, then last nite, he couldn't bear to get his furry butt off the bed to come for dinner, so he had dinner in bed. The rest of the evening - "who are u and what have you done with my cat?" I asked him...yawnnnn... :lol:
    He pretty much grazed everything I served the Royal Pain, hmmm...this morning too...he's eating, but he's grazing! Is there such a thing as Grazing School? lol
    Maybe he has graduated from kindergarden to grade 1 :lol:

Hope everyone has a good friday!
    PS: I tested a bit yesterday, but I'm refraining today, so there! No more wisecracks! :lol:
    I do like Carolyn/Latte's idea of poking a stuffie animal should I feel the need :mrgreen:

2. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Luna looks great on day 3. Keep up the good work.

3. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Looking good!

Should I send my daughter little stuffed Luna kitty to you so you can poke that? :D

4. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Ok no more wisecracks....NOT! Don't you know you are in LL...we don't refrain from anything. :lol:
    Very nice OTJ number Luna.

5. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Nice Luna. Ronnie, no more wisecracks? We need them for levity sometimes. Hope you have a good day, practice sticking an orange or bake a cake!

6. Teela Brown

Teela Brown Member

That is a good kitty, Luna! Good kitty!

7. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning Ronnie.
    So happy to see another beautiful start to the day.
    Sorry he is being a bit of a food fuss pot.
    Maybe now that you're not testing him as much he needs to get your attention elsewhere.

"Hey - lets drive mommy bean crazy by fussy eating." :D
    Did you bake the carrot cake? Send pictures when you do.

8. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Looking good Luna! Paws and fingers crossed!

9. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 3 for Luna!!! ...good Luna boy!!!
    Happy Day 3 for Ronnie.....good Ronnie Girl! :mrgreen:

I just wanted to say that your post in Baby's condo yesterday was so important....you mentioned that you would like
    to see a +3 after shooting lantus the first day. She wanted to run errands...but she did what you suggested... :eek:
    Oh Ronnie...how wonderful that you were there and posted that!! It was a fateful post because if you had not shared your knowledge with her, things would have been very different (can't even think about it....) THAT was wonderful!!!! o:)

You always share your experience with others and you are such a giving wonderful Bean...thank you for all that you do on this Board...it really matters when someone is there, posting replies and answering questions for other Beans!!! You do such a great job every day, but yesterday was unbelievable, my Friend.... :YMHUG:

10. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Looking good, Luna! Tell your momma to test herself and leave you alone, you've got this!!! :lol:

11. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Very nice day 3 for Luna. That's a wonderful number.

Sounds like Luna has decided that if she is gearing up for OTJ, she may as well be treated like a princess BEFORE getting to the falls so that she has plenty of practice! I'm surprised you didn't put her food in a crystal dish (or did you!).

12. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Ronnie, but what is this I read about Luna getting dinner in bed! What is he taking a lesson from Maui? Tell him he only gets served the special in bed treatment if he is sick. He's not sick so he must get his furry butt out of bed and go to the food!

MAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIII - I have to have words with you!

13. Michelle and Doodle

Michelle and Doodle Member

looking good! :smile:

14. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

REally looking great in your OTJ trial. Pulling for you and hoping you will get there. Thanks for all you do on the board and esp. for the help with Baby yesterday.

15. Suzanne + Nemo (GA)

Suzanne + Nemo (GA) Member

Funny how our OTJ Trial kitties are both being spoiled rotten these days - hard NOT to spoil them, huh!

Yay for Day 3!!

16. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Yes, so many spoiled trial OTJ kitties, so sweet. Breakfast in bed, catering to their every whim... Oh, man... in my second life I want to come back as one of your kitties. Hahaha!!

Lookin' good Luna! Now just for laughs, why don't you start drinking out of the toilet and see how Ronnie reacts. mmwahhhaaaahhaha!!

17. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

PMBG 5.2 (93)

I guess I'm allowed to slack off while on (antijinx) trial :lol:
    According to our most trusted attorney's ;-) Tilly, Dose and Fuzzballburger - we can slack off, and I have done so with 2 spotchecks so far today :mrgreen:

PMBG 6pm
    BG 5.2 (93) fed da cat
    WCR: Luna eating well, not all at once thou, grazing a lot, playing, running down the hall like a little fairy.
    Napping in his favourite basket. And a Magical Poop tossed in for good measure.

Hope everyone has a good nite - all kitties behave!

18. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Good green numbers and a magic poop. Who can ask for anything more?

19. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Congrats on day number 3 [​IMG]
    Gooooo Luna!

20. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Congrats!! Both my cupcake faces graze all the time...tis the life!! Love your lively updates & even more that your kitty is doing so well!! Thank you for being my feline friend...I am blessed.

21. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

you're not going ni-ni already, are you, just cause you don't have to test?

Another nice flat day for Luna. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.