01/09 Tuffy AMPS 110; +.5 103; +3 58

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Barbara and tuffy, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

WCR fine. She shreaded some of her toys during the night so I got up to a mess. She is just being TUffy. Aptly named.

Have to go back to work at noon and won't be home till +10 hope she surfs nicely without the Tuffy Drama.

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Oh brother!! Here she goes!!! Maybe you could put a little surf on this with mc? Hope she doesnt drop much more! ohmygod_smile

3. Barbara and tuffy

Re: 01/09 Tuffy AMPS 110; +.5 103; +3 58; +4-52

Dumped food and off I go to work. Hope she behaves (yes, I'm talking about Tuffy).

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

surf, Tuffy, surf!

5. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

I hope Tuffy behaves and has a nice day surfin! :smile:

6. Barbara and tuffy

Re: 01/09 Tuffy AMPS 110; +3 58; +10-95

Well, I guess she surfed nice while I was gone. Just got in and tested and she is fine wanting to go the patio at 38. Guess her fur coat is sufficient for her. BBL

7. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

Burr, that's cold! Must be nice to have a fluffy fur coat! :smile:

Glad Tuffy behaved while you were out!

8. Deb and Pippin

Deb and Pippin Member

Wow lovely numbers on a relatively small dose, shes looking for more reductions I think mom! You go Tuffy!
    38F really? wow thats so cold for you but for Tuffy its probably awesome with her lovely thick coat.
    Its low single digits here and heading down, no outies for the guys here till spring I guess.

9. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Tuffy is doing great Barbara!
    38 degrees where you live must be like 2 sweaters a coat and a scarf weather for you.

10. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

I was over in Barb's neck-o-the-woods today and that's exactly what I had on...and it wasn't enough~! :cry: :cry:

That Tuffy really, really likes those low numbers, doesn't she? :mrgreen:

11. Barbara and tuffy

Re: 01/09 Tuffy AMPS 110; +10-95; PMPS 126

Not sure I understand these numbers. Guess she can go up as fast as she can come down. Just does not make sense to me.

12. Nat and Ferdi (Pelusa GA)

Nat and Ferdi (Pelusa GA) Member

Barbara, this is a great number. Maybe she went a bit lower than what you think and she's protecting herself? :D Gooooooooooooooo Tuffy! :thumbup

(We have -9.3F counting in the wind factor here right now... That's -23C. It is supposed to feel like -14.8F (-26C) during the night. The 3 shelters we have outside are presently busy. One of the kitties we feed outside is missing since Thursday. I hope he found a good spot... All the other ones reported themselves.)

Stay warm Barbara!

13. Barbara and tuffy

Nathalia: I hope the missing kitty is safe. I had two show up on my patio and I have been feeding them. I can't let them be hungry in this obscene cold here. My landlady accused me of feeding cats a few weeks ago that was drawing racoons but that is not the case. they just showed up 2 days ago and they look in my kitchen window and I get food and put it out. Poor babies. Hope it warms up for you.

14. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Look at Miss Tuffy go, she certainly has caught on.

P.S. You left out the sleet. What fun.

15. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Way to go with those numbers Tuffy!

16. Barbara and tuffy

Re: 01/09 Tuffy PMPS 126; +2 130

She is fine. Snuggled in the down comfort. I'm tired and cold and going to bed. Have a good night LL. Work tomorrow in the cold. Horse care in cold weather is the pits! Supposed to be back to 70 by Friday. YEAH.

17. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

"Horse care in cold weather is the pits!" Ahhhh memories! There nice ones now.. lol!

Tuffy had another great day...
    When you bring up about her being on 10 units.. I am amazed at just how wonderfully far she has come!
    What a miracle kitty she is.. So very happy for you..

Sleep well Barbarba.. and hope I it warms up for you folks back there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.