? 01/20/18 - Luci PMPS 264 - gave shot 1/2 hour late! Uh oh!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jan 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Luci usually gets her 1.25 Lantus injection at 8 AM and 8 PM - due to a schedule conflict she didn't get her shot until 8:39 PM - how does this affect her shot tomorrow morning - we need to stick to the 8 AM/PM schedule - and now is it out of whack? How do we get back to the 8 A/8 P time schedule? I know it's supposed to be every 12 hours..

Oh boy - how do you deal with this when it happens? Skip the next dose? Move the next dose back? When and how do we get back to our schedule of 8 and 8 ?

2. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Life happens. Should be okay. I shoot at 6am and 6:30pm as it’s not possible to do twelve hour gap. I leave for work at 6 and not back til 6:30. You have to work with what you’ve got. If you want to work it back you can move each shot by 15 mins which in your case is just two cycles until you’re back on track. If you can’t shoot at 8:15 just shoot at usual time.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Should be okay to shoot at 8:15 tomorrow (Sunday)...thank goodness. Then Monday back to 8 AM - whew! Thanks for that tip.
    Yes, all we can do is the best we can do...darn it...didn't mean for that to happen..but life just gets in the way sometimes doesn't it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.