02/14 KB's AMPS 129

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nina and KB, Feb 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

That's more like it. The kids have taken to coming upstairs about 20 minutes before I have to get up and chasing each other up and down the hall a bit. Well, I think one does most of the running, the other is just coming to see when I'll be feeding him. The third one stays put on my back or chest until I move her to get up. That gets the dog going. I don't know how DH sleeps through the rise and shine routine.

Thanks to everyone that visited us yesterday - several of you don't have condos to reply to!

Yesterday's thread

Medium-timer's thread (01/30)

2. Nina and KB

Re: Responses to Jojo's questions

Agree about the dose, not sure what else could be causing the higher numbers. Yeah, there's some stress with new kitty grabbing tail during testing, stuff like that, and sometimes they fight a little. He mostly tolerates the newcomer but there is some playing, too.
    Have lots of pictures in the camera, will try to get something to post today. Hard to get a good picture of a blur, you know?

3. Nina and KB

Re: 02/14 KB's AMPS 129 +6 229

*NM*

4. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Nina,

Love the morning routine. Sounds a little like my house! :razz:

Happy Valentines Day.

jan and sara

5. KT & Buckwheat

KT & Buckwheat Member

Hey KB, get that numbah down. No likey, even if you do have new kitteh stress. Happy Valentine's day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.