02/15 Bee AMPS at +13.5~53

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nancy & Bee, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Bee has suddenly dropped into the greens! :shock: :shock:
    Thought I had a false read with 50, but then got a 53 & now 47...
    Fattened her dose a little at PMPS

What to do???
    I will be around for another hour & half.

From Saturday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6173

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 02/15 Bee+12.5 50 please help!!!

Question: have u shot AMPS yet? what is ur actual AMPS number?

3. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

No shot yet Ronnie. Not at this number! :roll:

4. Ronnie & Luna

hope others will jump in here,

but I would retest in 15min from the last test....according to ur SS, uv had a couple low preshot numbers, haven't been home, so u skipped the shot....

when will u be back?

5. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Fed @ a tbs of lc & waiting to retest in 15 minutes...

Won't be back after I leave for tbp until pmps time.

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Ronnie knows all the right questions to ask. :smile:

You'll be gone for the day? I would stall a little more. It looks like she will jump pretty fast once she starts rising, so if you get a chance to catch that it would be nice to get some juice into her. Too bad she doesn't do this on a weekend when we can get the data.

7. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Still at 50. Should I feed a little more lc?

Looks like that extra little fat to the dose jump-started the ol liver!
    If I can get Bee over 100 I'll give her a bcs at least. We've been through this before with Bee...I'm just a little rusty at it. :lol:

I'm off Wed/Thurs, so we can go to town then.

I wish the lady who stated that pre-shot testing was ridiculous would read this condo!!!!!

8. Ronnie & Luna

I'm thinking add a little bit MC to the LC - what u think?

ya think? :lol:

9. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

+13.5~53

She's still holding on tight to the same numbers & we're at +13.5.

I hate to skip a dose & send her soaring tonight, but I can't be around to monitor her.

No koolaid for Bee this morning?? :razz:

10. Libby and Lucy

well crappus. :sad: I mean, this is great, but why does she do this when you have to leave? How would you feel about a BCS of 0.25?

11. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Very nervous...but I'll do it! :mrgreen:
    How does this affect her PMPS time tonight??

12. Ronnie & Luna

if ur back before PMPS time, grab a test a and post and we go from there

if u have a minute, can u update your main subject line with your current numbers?

13. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

AMPS~53 shot .25

Will try to zip back for a test at my break today...@ +5. I'm leaving out lots of snacks for Bee. She does like to eat! :lol:

Take care of yourself today little girl. Momma's going to be worried about you! nailbite_smile

Will snag one more test before leaving for tbp. Thanks for the assists!!!

14. Ronnie & Luna

ya did good Nancy!

And Bee is a very good kitty! Keeps u on ur toes, lol! But she's a good girl! cat_pet_icon

15. Libby and Lucy

awww, I don't mean to make you nervous, I'm just trying to find a way to let Bee actually hold onto one of these breakthroughs. It's a tiny dose, she's surfing, she has food (you can leave out MC if you want), and it's almost 2 hours late, so she'll be fine. :smile:

16. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

+1~83

Glad you gave me a little kick in the pants, Libby! :lol: I tend to be a bit gun shy after Bee pulled that 21 a while back.
    We're not used to green numbers...but I want to see more! :mrgreen:

She's safely at 83 now, so no more worries. Leaving out lc for snacks. She'll probably skyrocket now. :roll:

We'll see what tonight brings...

Thanks again & have a great day!!

17. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Good job, Nancy! I hope Bee does well while you're gone. I bet she's thrilled with all the snacks left out for her. :) Looking forward to hearing how the cycle goes.

18. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Yeah, these cats! They never seem to get with the program!! Always going low during the workweek so we have to worry about them....and feed higher carb snacks so we feel better. :dizcat Looks like you're having a breakthrough though...interesting to see what happens next. bcatrun_gif Are we dancing yet??? dancing_cat

19. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

+10~264 pm questions

Well, here's the bounce we knew was coming...but it's not all that bad. At least I know she can still show the greens.
    Let's get it across the ss by St. Patty's day, Bee!!! ;-)

I ended up giving Bee her shot at +13.5...basically a bcs. (because I'm a bc :lol: )
    This is a terrible dose schedule for us. Can I only back her up the standard 30 minutes per day?
    And what dose should we go for at PMPS??? I'll have to test, shoot & be out the door after AMPS tomorrow, so she can't throw me any wild numbers in the morning. Off Wed/Thurs so we can have more time to experiment then... :twisted:

20. Libby and Lucy

Re: 02/15 Bee AMPS at +13.5~53 PM Questions

I might get noodles for suggesting this, but you could try shooting an hour early tonight since she is pretty high. It might help keep the rebound from going much higher than it already is. You would want to grab a test or two tonight just to be sure she's not dropping too much, but I'm thinking that since the shed is already pretty depleted from the delay this morning that it should be ok. Then you would need to shoot 12 hours after that in the morning but could maybe make up the other 1/2 hour tomorrow night.

21. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Think we're safe in the noodle department, Libby! I'm going for a test & shot right now @ 40 minutes early. Will do another 40 minutes tomorrow night...numbers permitting & deal with the rest while I'm off.

Should I dose the fat.5, fatter.5, reg.5...so many variations on 1 number! :lol:

22. Libby and Lucy

Good question... The "fatter" 0.5 is the dose that got her to the low AMPS. The fat 0.5 wasn't doing much. Technically the 47 earned a reduction, but I would probably be inclined to stick with the "fatter" and see if she can repeat. What do you think?

23. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm impressed. I have to wear reading glasses (on top of bifocal contacts) to shoot a regular fat dose!

24. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Went with the fat .5...because I'm a bc!
    The f.5 combined with the .25 this morning may send her numbers up again, but I don't have any extra time in the morning to deal with a really low number. (Geeze, how pathetic is that. Sometimes I really hate my job!) Am I a bad mommabean? :oops:

But..tomorrow night through Thursday pm I'm up for fun & games! I want to see some action & pretty numbers for Bee. She looked & acted so great this morning...just like the healthy kitty she used to be. I want that back!! cat_pet_icon

I'll need some help to guide me through it all though! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

25. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

+1.5~294

Bee's numbers are still going up but I'm not gonna tell her anything! She's zipping up & down the hall, chasing toys & just having herself a grand old time. Such a comedian... :lol: I hope she still feels good tomorrow.

Going for some sleep & a spot check later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.