02/17: Esse AMPS=349 PMPS=266

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Daily Digest:
    AMPS=349.Breakfast out (Evo), shot 2.75U.
    PMPS=266. Wellness out...shot 2.75U
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6455

WCR: She's being herself, totally and completely. Hanging out in the too-small basket, snoozing. LOL. I think this experiment of test-stress is showing that the numbers don't change simply from testing...I'm seeing no real variance from before, when I'd test several more times a day. And considering that I only test AM/PM on T/W generally anyway, I've got a bit of a dataset to show my vet. LOL. I could be wrong...but I am thinking that this will help my vet understand that sugar stress from simple testing is not holding true (at least in Esse's case).m

All is well otherwise - I had a great time in the OR yesterday...didn't think I would, but I did...

Hope everyone has a great day!

Best-
    Michele

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 02/17: Esse AMPS=349

Hi Michele

how is Esse's day going?

lol, I think all kitties should have their own too-small-baskets, they sure look funny and sweet trying to squeeze in!
    cat_pet_icon

3. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Hi Michele 1L and Esse,

I am thinking that you should take a crock(a)pot to your vet if the opinion is that home testing causes stress.... because the alternative with the white coat, the strange smell and the excited animals is much less stressful.... but of course!!!

I know that you have an insaine schedule so I won't send the bed time check police after you quite yet... however, it's been a few days since Ms. Esse has shown some bloo and to be sure it's not hidden somewhere with the other colours.... am thinking you need a few more pokes in. What do you think?

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you had a nice day Michele...I am a testing freak so your vet would not like me much... :lol:

5. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

I gave my word, so I'll stick to it...at least through saturday. And the vet and I will discuss elevated dosage for Essemama then...I'm trying to behave, I really am...but this whole "let's not stress her out by testing" thing is getting old. LOLOL...

Just two and a half more days of this testing stuff...then we can get back to normal. LOL.

She's doing fine...and yes, still trying to squeeze into her too-small basket. She loves that thing - it sits on the dining table, and no other cat will get in it...because it's Esse's throne.

I've got some studying to do...so will post up tomorrow her AM numbers...I liked the 266...hopefully, we can stay under 300 all evening...we'll see what the am shows, though...

Best-
    Michele

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.