02/20 KB's AMPS 332, but there's a reason

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nina and KB, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Yeah, he was up on the kitchen counter (just found out yesterday he could do that again), and what was left of the plastic wrap was on the floor. So my poor boy was 89 for AMPS and 393 by PMPS +8.5. Had a few TOR's but now I think I have to wait since he's starting to come down. So he has TWO rebounds clearing.

Previous thread (02/19)
    Medium-timer's thread (01/30)

2. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Hopefully KB will clear that rebound quickly. I guess he just needed some roll carbs.

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I had to check that out on his SS last night, too. Thanks for explaining.
    KB come on down real nice, today. Silly cat!

4. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Nina,
    At least KB can jump up on the counter again. :D Hope his #'s clear soon after the bun caper.
    jan and sara

5. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

as a bread lover myself, i understand KB's naughty behavior.

LOL!!!! sending double the clearing vines!

6. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

It's not KB's fault! That roll was calling his name!
    He was on the floor, just minding his own business when he heard it.

Pssst, KB. Hey buddy, up here. Yeah, jump up here buddy.

So like the saying goes, with that psst and the smell clear through the plastic, curiosity got the best of KB and up he jumped!

Well, there it was, right in front of him! And it HAD called him, soooo...

KB, Shadoe says she completely understands and does not blame you for your actions! ;-) It's the bean's fault, as usual!

:roll:

7. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

not that arthritic, eh? i think it's cause for celebration, high BG's notwithstanding :lol:

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Silly kitty. I wonder if we should put a list together of all of the forbidden foods our kitties snatch. I hope KB climbs down from the pinks soon.

9. Nina and KB

Re: 02/20 KB's AMPS 332 ~+3.25 269 PMPS 189

Normally would TOR but will see how he does later.

10. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Glad to hear he is jumping on the counter. Skippy is doing it,too. I love it!!! Keep it up KB

11. Nina and KB

Re: 02/20 KB's AMPS 332 ~+3.25 269 PMPS 189 +3.5 225

Not a bad # considering yesterday's roller coaster. Curled up in one of his beds. Stared at the counter a few times tonight but I'm keeping an eye on it. He shouldn't jump up there, even though he can. He learned that from the new, young civvie, and hasn't done it since his DX. Not only do I not want him on the kitchen countertops, I don't want him to get hurt jumping down. Silly boy.

12. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

lol...You have to be one step ahead of this kitties of ours! Spot started to get real aggressive about taking lids off of pots/stuff on the kitchen counter when we were eating, so we moved the food over to the stove...now Spot knows that trick. We have to put everything in the microwave so that he can't get to it. I don't mind, tho...means he feels good enough to jump. Love it!!

13. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

funny how we start to appreciate things that we used to think were "bad," like getting on counters. At Christmas, we found my mom's 16 year old arthritic cat on top of the refrigerator eating a loaf of bread. We were just happy (and surprised!) to see that he had gotten up there. :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.