02/21 Bayley amps 293

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Me and Bayley, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

Good morning all. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Not thrilled with this number but at least it is still in the yellows. WCR bayley is good this weekend - she is currently begging very verbally for breakfast. Not sure if maybe I should give her a touch of R to bring her to a nicer number....?

Have had major compter problems lately so have been very absent - hoping to get back into the swing of thing again this week - hopefully computer will last :)

2. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Hi Leslie,
    See today's condo for Shadoe for the fb exchange. There really was not all that much, but I hope it will be of help to your understanding.
    After just one day of R, I still know nothing.

Since the 293 is not to your liking, let's hope that the day gets better with some lower numbers.

3. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Bayley is like KB in that it's hard to tell when nadir is. Sometimes I think he doesn't have 12 hour curves (which I guess means my food/insulin schedule is off, but beans have to have schedules, too).

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good Morning Leslie! It's s nice to "see" you again [​IMG]
    Come on Bayley, lets see some blue, pretty girl. [​IMG]

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

come on down, Bayley! Flat yellow is ok, but blue is the goal here. You can do it, I see other blue on the spreadsheet, let's see some more!

Glad you got some spot checks today, Leslie. I hope the computer holds out for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.