02/21 J.D. AMPS 183, PMPS 326

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good Morning!!

J.D. is fine. Just finished his breffis.
    I'm btb for a while.
    Please show me some green today, J.D. Even if it isn't what you did on Friday. Please show me a little green, 'cause it's the weekend.

Yesterday's Thread

2. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Re: 02/21 J.D. AMPS 183

Way to go, JD, knew you could do it!

3. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

Godd Morning gorgeous JD!! Hoping to see some green from you later today :) Nice start :)

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 02/21 J.D. AMPS 183, +3.25 151

He has been slowly, slowly, oh so slowly going down since PMPS last night. I am not complaining. And now, I don't feel so guilty for sleeping in so late.

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 02/21 J.D. AMPS 183, +3.25 151, +5.5 204

He's going the wrong way..

6. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: dropping some :mrgreen: for J.D, now listen up J.D, we know you can read your condo's :lol: how 'bout you go the other way :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 02/21 J.D. AMPS 183, +3.25 151, +5.5 204, +6.75 240, +9 299

I was debating on letting him just have his RBC that he seems so determined to have, or to give him some R, but wanted to wait until he reached 300 to make the decision. 299 is close enough. I gave him just 0.10 of R. Maybe it will help with his cycle tonight. But, that's all! I'm not giving him anymore R (tonight). Because it often affects his next cycle or the one after, and I do not want another morning like last Friday, happening tomorrow morning! My hair is a little gray, I do not need it turning white like my DBF's hair, is, almost.. (hope he doesn't read this ;-) ).

8. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

maybe J.D. was just doing the slow drop today as a warm-up for a bigger one tonight. :mrgreen:

9. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 02/21 J.D. +9 299 gave R, +10.25 336

Hhhhh. Liver wins.

10. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I stopped him from attacking a big dog.

A little before PMPS, my neighbor brought home her parents 2 year old ungelded boxer dog to puppysit for the week.
    I was petting the dog, and my cats were lounging on the porch. I have no idea why J.D. does this...if he's trying to protect me, or what...but J.D., started advancing towards the dog, all crouched down and hissing. I caught J.D. by the collar before he attacked. He has attacked big dogs before (both of my cats have), to my embarrassment. Any thoughts on why my cats attack big dogs? Small dogs don't ellicit the same reaction.

This is J.D. a few minutes ago. [​IMG] He's not fat is he?
    Even though, he is afraid of humans, and will run from my neighbor if he has the chance, he becomes a rag doll in her arms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.