02/22 ~~ Bear ~~ AMPS 109

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by lynn and bear (ga), Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lynn and bear (ga)

lynn and bear (ga) Member

AMPS 109 -- shot 1.25 -- new dose (maybe temporary)
    +2~96

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7048

Roni - :)

Cyn - Good idear, we know him, we'll give it a shot.

Jackie - I thought the same thing about the new freebie pens - they pack a wallop, mabe it is just that, he hasn't had many 40's numbers at all. Thank you for the definition of coupla-tree - it cracked me up, you never disappoint

Linda - Thanks for checking in, hope you are doing well!

The adventure was a bit of a snoozer, so not too much to tell. One thing I can tell you is that this bear needs to learn is that access to the top of the dining room table is only something that he has at OUR house, lol

Thanks guys - I will give the 1.25u a try for a coupla-tree. :)

2. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome back Dat Bear, Daisydoodle and Lynn :mrgreen: Had to catch up on yesterday's thread since I didn't make it on yesterday.

Yes, want to hear more of the adventures!!!

Nice to see youz guyz :smile:

3. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Hello Lynn and sweet Bear......nice to see you two.
    Looks like Bear is doing pretty well. Good luck on the dosecrease. cat_pet_icon

We miss you.

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I'm glad you opened another condo today because I fell asleepus before I posted in yesterday's. :oops:

Happy happy that Bear earned a dosecrease! And the dining room table thing, well sheesh, why WOULDN'T you want to sleep on that? It's right in the middle of the house and you can see everything from there! I have a cat bed on mine.

5. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Good luck with the coupla-tree.

6. lynn and bear (ga)

lynn and bear (ga) Member

PMPS 79

AMPS 109 -- shot 1.25 -- new dose (maybe temporary)
    +2~96
    PMPS~79 -- shot 1.25
    +2~71

Jen, Libby, Miriam & Linda - soo nice to see you guys. Libby that is hilarious that you have a cat bed on your dining room table. No problemo if this bear visits you, he'd be in heaven.

I was surprised by that PMPS on this lower dose, but maybe his shed is still adjusting since this is only the third new-dose shot. Hope the coupla-tree sticks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.