03/06/10 MeowMeow amps 100-help

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by mrsd4ever, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrsd4ever

mrsd4ever Member

Should I be lowering the dose or just wait a little while and test again before i give am dose? :?
    tested an hour later and at 112 without dosing yet.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

hi there

just wondering what u decided to do this morning for AMPS
    may of been a quiet time when u posted and Im sorry you didn't get any feedback in time

are u able to update thru the day today?

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Sorry no on picked this up--I was on but didnt see the help!! Next time click on the 911 & folks will see you need help.
    You shot a 116 on 2/27 and Meow was alright--Did you shoot today?--How much? & can you monitor with spot checks thru today a few times??
    What is the bg now?
    Sorry --but there are a lot of peeps on here now & sometimes someone is missed because we dont know it's a pressing problem--
    We'll be better!!

4. mrsd4ever

mrsd4ever Member

Hello. It was my fault for not putting i needed help when i first posted. It is now 3 hours passed when he should of had his shot but he did get his shot an hour late last night cause his numbers were low. He has not had a dose yet this morning and is now at 137. I will not be home all day. In and out most of the day. Should I give his dose now? Small dose? We didn't give him his dose last night when it was 111 we waited an hour till it went up a little. The lowest i dosed him at was 116 and he was fine but his numbers the past couple of days have been low and I didn't want to push it. Any suggestions?

5. Ronnie & Luna

hi
    not sure about dosing now - hoping others can advise u on that,,,,can u confirm how many hours have passed since the regular AMPS time?
    Can u update your spreadsheet too with the latest numbers.

just for future reference, when u stall a shot, u dont feed, retest in 15min, and post your numbers for help...this avoids you stalling for more than an hour and having to make up all that time for the next shot.

6. mrsd4ever

mrsd4ever Member

3 hours have passed since the regular amps. spreadsheet updated.

7. Ronnie & Luna

my honest suggestion would be to call it a write off for this morning's shot,

are u able to get back on schedule for tonite's shot on time?

will u be in for a +11 spotcheck and able to post for help then? that would be one hour before your PMPS shot time.

8. mrsd4ever

mrsd4ever Member

Yes. I will be home for the 11+ check and the pmps i will post again then. Thanks for your help again..

9. Ronnie & Luna

ok, we'll see u for +11

hopefully we can get u back on track okey dokey?

have a good day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.