03/07 J.D. PMPS 330, +1 293

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good Morning!!

J.D. is bouncing. I'm afraid to use any R on this higher dose, because it often affects his next day's cycle and I have to work tomorrow. So, he'll just have to get through it naturally. I'll use it on a Friday night now maybe, but not the day before work.

btb for us.

Yesterday's Thread

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 03/07 J.D. AMPS 461, +3 393

At least he's heading the right direction :smile: Must think possitive.
    He seems to feel fine. He was begging to go outside, and just did, so I have to go follow him. Bye.

3. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 03/07 J.D. AMPS 461

(((Dyana & J.D.))) Good morning, outside time, eh? :thumbup
    My girls love it & I must follow them too ;-)

Wishing you some sunny yellow today ... do you hear that J.D.? That is right.. think positive & belive in lil man & he will show you where he is going & what he is up to :YMHUG:

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

C'mon JD...keeping it going down!
    Was wondering if JD can please come to the St. Patrick's Day party on Mar 17th? My two are SO into partying and they are already decorating for this one!! They want to have their own St. Patty's Day parade and everything!! Green BGs would be nice, but if that's not doable, no matter! :lol: Hope he can make it...it's never too early to plan for a party, right?
    Tell JD to spread the word too...don't want anyone to be left out....we need all the kitties to try to come!!!
    Hope you guys have a great day today!

5. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Dyana,

Hope he comes down some more for you. I know what you mean about not wanting to use R, as you have to work. All you do is worry while you are at work. We don't use R, but I have had my share of worry days too. It can be kind of nerve wracking. :razz: J.D. will be fine with you on his side.

Have a good sunday.

jan and sara

6. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Good morning Dyana and JD! Such a nasty bounce this morning! I hope he comes down nicely for you. The sun in shining here, maybe it is there and JD will get a chance to sun his Mr. P. into giving some nice yellow, then blue numbers. I'll throw in a wish for greens, just for good measure!
    Nice that Mr. JD got a walk in yesterday and again today. There's still to much snow on the ground for my guys to go out.
    Hope you guys have a wonderful day!

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 03/07 J.D. AMPS 461, +6 361

Thanks for the wishes Deb, but it looks like J.D. will stay in RBC today.
    We just got back from a long walk in the sunshine. They have a wooden box that's about 14 inches square with a bunch of holes in the top and the sides. I threw some freeze dried salmon treats inside the box, and they're trying to get them out. That'll keep them entertained for awhile.

8. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 03/07 J.D. AMPS 461, +6 361

Glad your kitties got some outdoor time...hope it's warmer there now. We have lots of sunshine and it's suppossed to be 60 so all my critters are using the pet door constantly. Like the box idea... I should fix up one of those for my little Cashew. Hope you get a breakthrough and lower pmps later on.

9. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

J.D. yelped when I tried to give him his PM shot, so I pulled it out and re-inserted and he yelped again.
    Of course he goes yellow just as the sun is set.

So, he's going to go down all night, and then freak me out in the morning. That's the game J.D. plays.

We had lots of time outside today. On one walk, I was carrying the bag of freeze dried salmon treats, and sitting in the sunshine. J.D. put his head way deep down in the bag, and at first was worried and tried to get it off with his feet, and then he lifted his head skyward and I saw his jaws chewing as he ate the treats that were falling into his mouth. I pulled the bag off his head and he sneezed. His entire face was covered with freeze dried salmon dust...in his eyes and nose and ears and all over his head. J.D. ate a lot of treats today :D . And, we got a lot of sunshine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.