03/08 Blackie PMPS 110

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Angela & Blackie & 3 Others, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=115002&p=1211274#p1211274

Recap of yesterday's #s:

AMPS 127, 1.75u, 42g Evo 95% C&T, weight=10.71
    +1 93 - 32g Evo 95% C&T
    +2 50
    +2.5 65
    +7.5 84
    PMPS 136, 1.75u, 42g Evo 95% C&T, Zobaline tablet crushed, and mixed into food
    +1 - 32g Evo 95% C&T
    +2 69

WCR: All is well with Blackie. Weight=10.82 lbs. She threw up this morning right before her test, and I knew she'd rise. She didn't disappoint. I'm guessing that this higher # is also combined with the current time change. Like you all, I'll be glad when this is over with so that we can get back on track.

Sending tons and tons of healing vines, positive vibes and prayers to anyone who needs them. Take what you need... I have tons to give.

MY WISH: For God to help heal the broken hearts of those who lost a beloved pet and/or human... For God to help those ailing make a full and speedy recovery... For everyone to have great #s... For everyone to be OTJ.​

2. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Re: 03/08 Blackie AMPS 163, +1 92, +2 52

Nice recovery Blackie! :mrgreen: You never disappoint :D
    Good news...the time change shift is almost over! Whew. Back to basics :smile:
    Have a great Saturday Angela.

3. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 03/08 Blackie AMPS 163, +1 92, +2 52

I agree on the time change getting it over with! It's too bad about the throw up, hopefully that is all done and there is a nice slide for Blackie, right back into the lagoon :mrgreen: and hopefully surfing. Have a good Caturday, Angela! :D

4. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

+4 69
    PMPS 110, 1.75u, 42g Evo 95% C&T, Zobaline tablet crushed, and mixed into food.
    +1 - 32g Evo 95% C&T

Nice # this evening. :D

It has turned a bit chillier than I expected. Thought we were going to be in the low 60's, but we've been in the 50's until we got home when the wind changed blowing from the north west. Now, the temperature is dropping. *sigh*

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Blackie today after the vomit this morning. I hope her tummy is better.

6. Shelly & Jersey (GA)

Shelly & Jersey (GA) Well-Known Member

Great numbers for Blackie! Hang in there with the weather.....I have been told that spring will arrive at some point! :D

My sister lives in Aledo. Is that close to Kaufman?

Have a great night!
    Shelly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.