03/08 Chaos PMPS 128 BOS!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Violet and Chaos, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Violet and Chaos

Violet and Chaos Well-Known Member

yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38348

Good morning! Everyone have some :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: ? I got mine! :mrgreen:

Chaos had an absolutely stellar day yesterday! All greens and blues until this morning. How on earth does he get up so high for AMPS when he doesn't even get to eat during the second half of the PM cycle? I don't feed him during the second half of the daytime cycle either, except for tiny snacks as a reward for testing, and his PMPS last night wasn't bad.

Is the answer "he's a cat", by any chance? :lol:

I did not, in fact, get to the mall yesterday... will have to do it today. I've also thawed out an extra layer of cake I had in the freezer. I want to try out some new flower tips I bought. The information says they're for left-handed people like me! :mrgreen: I had no idea it would make a difference, but when I stop to think about it, it makes total sense.

I am close to having enough footage for Chaos's next movie. I just need some more play shots and I'll be ready to edit!

2. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

Re: 03/08 Chaos AMPS 267

I can't wait for the new movie release. You could do the odd trailer now and then you know.

I've never made a cake let alone a cake flower in my life so left handed flower makers make no sense to me ohmygod_smile (I'll trust you on this :lol: )

Can't help with the numbers either. He's a cat makes sense. We'll see what Maverick The Cat pulls for AMPS this morning.

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning! Our cats just don't make sense at times! I don't do too much baking either. You cake sounds neat! Have a nice day and hope Chaos gives a nice day, too!

4. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

another lefite! It's so hard to find utensils for us isn't it?
    Have fun with the new tips and hope Chaos comes down today.

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Good morning guys .. hey at least it is only a yellow amps, and not pink, right? I can't wait to see Chaos's movie and I hope you have fun practicing your new left handed tips! Have a great day guys!

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning guys! nice amps Chaos - it is so cool to see you posting such wonderful numbers. - congrats on those blues and greens yesterday. Now just to work on those amps, which from what I hear are the last set of numbers to come down.

Enjoy the new frosting tips! Sounds like fun. :D

YAY! A pending movie release! SWEET!

7. Violet and Chaos

Re: 03/08 Chaos AMPS 267, +3 319

It is indeed hard to find left-handed things. I do so many things with my right hand because there was no other way. Scissors, for example.

Chaos has gone up. What's this? Another bounce? So typical. ohmygod_smile Hopefully he'll have a better cycle this evening.

8. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 03/08 Chaos AMPS 267, +3 319

Don't fret about Chaos' bounce too much... after such great blues and greens, it's not entirely unexpected. It's so awesome that Chaos has started spending so much time in blues and greens!!

Exciting on the fun new tools! I hope they make your cakemaking easier!

Am anxiously awaiting Chaos' follow-up movie!! :)

9. Violet and Chaos

Wow. I was taken back by Chaos's PMPS of 128. Lowest PS in a long, long time. I shot it. It's going to be an interesting night. Here we go! nailbite_smile

I have some priceless footage from today and will begin editing tonight or tomorrow. It makes me smile that you're excited about my silly kitty videos. :YMHUG: Thanks.

10. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

NICE Shooting! Might want to get a +1 and a +2 maybe since this is a lower than normal pmps. I hope Chaos has an awesome cycle tonight. SWEET!

11. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

What a great PMPS for Chaos and I hope his AM is just as good. I can totally relate to the left-handed thing because I'm a lefty, too! People just can't understand how hard it is to have to use scissors and punch ladles that are made for righties. At work, people were getting mad because they said someone was filing all our medical charts upside down and they couldn't read the names. I finally realized I was the culprit because I was putting them in with my left hand which caused the names on the chart to be upside down. Now I just tell my co-workers I have a disability called left-handedness so they just have to deal with it!

12. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: Violet...
    Binks insisted we get you some flours!!

[​IMG]

13. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like we might have a PJ party brewing...

and of course we love Chaos videos and are excited for the next installment!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.