03/08 J.D. AMPS 322, PMPS 364

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good Morning!!

When I first woke up and came into the kitchen, I saw J.D. drinking, and that scared me. Normally, these days, the only time I see him drink water is when he's in the lower numbers and dropping. But I tested, and he was 311 at +11.

WCR: Snuggily in bed. And, he's been bringing his favorite old beat up toy to bed with him at night. His fur is a little softer than it was yesterday. He ate his breffis, and used the litterbox, but he did not purr for his tests this morning. He is now doing a little bathing. It probably tastes good, he has all that salmon dust in his fur from yesterday.

Yesterday's Thread

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 03/08 J.D. AMPS 322, +1 341

Hopefully, his rebound will break tonight.
    Everyone have a nice day.

3. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 03/08 J.D. AMPS 322

You have a nice day too, Dyana. He'll be fine today I'm sure.

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Still in RBC. All left out food was eaten when I returned home from work. We just returned from our evening walk.
    Kind of strange his fur still feels so soft, when he's so high.

Come on J.D., let's leave this rebound behind!

5. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Hmm... I've noticed the same thing about Angel lately. Used to be I could tell when he was lower because his fur was softer, but it definitely seems softer all the time now, even when he's high. Also, Angels pmps is higher than his am today, just like J.D. These guys need to get with it, don't you think?

6. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Sending J.D. some quick clearing vines and maybe some sunshine and warm weather too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.