03/08 Tray's AMPS 263

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Iorwen & Tray, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65412

Thank you to everyone for all your wonderful messages and posts of encouragement and for your prayers and good thoughts for my Dad and my family. It means so very much.

Tray has been up and down lately but I suppose I haven't been all that focused on him. I have to remember to pay some more attention to him as well and hope to get some consistantly better numbers from him. He's hanging in there though. He's a good boy.

2. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

Iorwen, I have been wondering how your dad is doing. I hope things are going ok. Your family sounds like it is very close which is great during times of sickness. The healing powers of friends and family are key to remaining positive and hopeful.

Don't worry about focusing on Tray right now. Your family needs you and Tray will forgive you for not giving him as much attention right now. He is probably happy if you aren't poking him as much as usual!

3. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Tray is doing OK. You need to do what you need to do. Prayers continue for your family and you.

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Iorwen, I also was wondering about your Dad and hope the treatment is going okay. My younger brother had the same diagnosis and just finished his treatment and doing well. Sending some vines for your Dad and you and family. Tray told Mags he is happy to get a little holiday from the pokies. :D

5. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Iorwen, I have been thinking about you and your dad and hope things are going ok. Tray understands that you are needed elsewhere right now. Look at that good boy hanging out in the yellows for you. Hugs to you and healing vines for your dad! :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

6. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. I also hope the treatment for your dad is going well .. and hope your mom is doing well too .. Tray knows something is going on, perhaps with these little higher numbers he is giving you a little more freedom to be where you need to be ... hang in there!

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Iorwen & Tray,

We are sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers for your father's treatment and hope that he is doing well. Tray is being a good boy and giving you lots of leeway to be with your mom and dad and the rest of your family.
    Thinking of you,

Lots of hugs :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

Ella & Rusty

8. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

been thinking about you and your family as well. continuing to send good thoughts & hugs your way . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.