03/09 J.D. AMPS 386, +3 254, +5 131, +6 118

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    150 PMPS
    181 +3.5
    124 +6.25
    327 +10.5

J.D.'s tummy can be heard in the next room. I heard the rummbeling at the +10.5 test. I tried to go btb after that +10.5 for a half hour and he laid across my face so his soft tummy was laying over my ear. I got up and let the cats sleep until AMPS. They are not used to getting fed an hour early, yet.

J.D. ate some Friskies this morning, and I have to get him and I ready and get to work.

Have a good day.

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I wish J.D. would eat more at work, but he's doing okay. Bored and wandering around once in a while. Must have peed in his carrier on the way to work, so got a small bath in the kitchen sink here.
    My boss is here now, and I don't know how my boss effects him, but he tends to go big potty when my boss is here.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope J.D.'s tummy feels better and he will eat for you at tbp. Hopefully your boss doesn't stress him out.

4. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

That's a nice slide for J.D. :D . Um, it doesn't sound like he likes your boss if it makes him shove out poo :lol: . Hopefully work will go smoothly, and J.D. will eat some more for you. Have a good day, Dyana :D

5. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope J.D. had a decent day at tbp. Bet he is happy at home, hopefully with a great appy, and sleeping in his favorite spot!
    Have a good night, Dyana :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.