03/09 Tray's AMPS 272

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Iorwen & Tray, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65690&view=unread#unread

Still spending alot of time in the pink so I think Tray will have to go back up the dose scale. Maybe I'll do it Sat night so I can spend some time watching him on Sunday.

Thank you again for all your good thoughts, never have I seen such a wonderful, caring group of people before. Most online forums are full of bickering fools and nasty comments but this place is full of love and kindness. Huge hugs to all of you!

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Iorwen, sometimes a dose threat is all they need to do a turnaround! :D It just happened with Mags yesterday! :D She still may need one though! So agree on your lovely comments. Have a wonderful day and Tray, how about some blues and greens today for your Bean!

3. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

did you hear that Tray dose threat in your future lets see some blues today hope you have a good day Iorwen cat_pet_icon

4. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

If he forces your hand, I hope you have good luck with the increase.

Sometimes I think LL stands for Love Land.

5. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

My theory is that us crazy cat ladies care about our cats and we check our egos at the keyboard. How are your parents, Iorwen?
    Liz

6. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. I agree, sometimes even the mention of a dose increase will do the trick .. but if not, I hope the extra bit of juice works for you .. Hope your parents are doing ok and hope you are not getting to burnt out .. have a great weekend!

7. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

THINKING OF YOU AND YOUR FOLKS, IORWEN...

and so agreed on the sentiment!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.