03/10 Blackie PMPS 109

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Angela & Blackie & 3 Others, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38505

Another lower AMPS #. :) I've been noticing that her PMPS #'s are looking much :mrgreen: er of late. :) She was, of course, talking to me and telling me that I'm too slow. Well! LOL Otherwise, 4 P's in place that I can tell at this time.

MY WISH: For God to continue to heal Ele's broken heart... For God to heal the broken hearts of those who recently lost their beloved furbabies (both civvies and non-civvies)... For God to help Sienne's sister get through her treatments and to make a full and speedy recovery... For everyone to experience great #'s today... And for all sugarbabies to be OTJ one day.

DUE TO THE WEEKEND'S TIME CHANGE, and for those that are affected by the time change, please remember to start your doses per the Time Change thread. Please remember to keep bumping that thread for anyone affected by the Daylight Saving's Time. Thank you, and have a terrific day. :)

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 03/10 Blackie AMPS

Good morning guys ... That's a great wish for everyone and a nice reminder about the time change, but what is blackie's amps number? :lol: Have a great day guys!

3. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

Re: 03/10 Blackie AMPS

good morning! y'all have been kind enough to help binks and i since we've been here...
    so i checked in and saw Blackie's amps at 103 this morning!
    SWEET!!

4. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Re: 03/10 Blackie AMPS 103 +3.5 69

Hehehe I forgot to post her AMPS this morning, and I saw it before I read further into my condo. :)

+3.5 69 - no food

5. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

RECAP:

AMPS 103, 3.50u, 1/3 can FF T&G, 0.50 oz. raw chicken
    +3.5 69 - no food
    +5.5 68 - 1/3 can FF T&G, 0.50 oz. raw chicken
    PMPS 109, 3.50u, 1/3 can FF T&G, 0.50 oz. raw chicken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.