03/10 Furball AMPS=315 PMPS=307

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=90589#unread

Did I mention how much I don't like DST. I set my clock the wrong way last night. After all the adjusting of Furball's shot the last couple of days, her AM shot was 1 1/2 hrs. late. I will not be able to adjust this back the way I should because I have to go to work tomorrow. I am planning to shoot a reduced dose tonight because it will be early and early shots are like an increase. grr_red

At least I know she was going back up (+4=227) some before I went to bed last night. I think the pink is more from being late then a big bounce this morning.

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 03/10 Furball AMPS=315

Carla, so sorry about the mix-up with DST! Don't feel bad, as I did the same thing last DST, except I set it the wrong way early wise! You must have needed the rest, as i know you've been sick. Feel better today vines.
    AZ doesn't bother with DST.

3. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

OH RATS! But i'm sure she'll come down today. Right Furball??! Thank you sweet one.
    I hope the extra sleep helps you to feel better. take good care of yourself. hugs and scritches from us mary and ollie

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Carla :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

oh bummer on DST! Been there too. It is not my fav time change at all... well adjust tonight and things will be back on track. I too will send feel better vines. :D

5. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear about the mixup with the DST. Hoping that Furball's #s will sort themselves out for you very soon. Have a good day. :smile:

6. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

I almost did that too last night, not thinking about what I was doing. DH told me, no... the other way. Wishful thinking ....right?

Healing vines for you!

7. Re: 03/10 Furball AMPS=315

Morning Carla, dang on the late shot. I hate DST too! Normally doesn't bother me at all, but it's been hard changing eating schedules etc for just a couple of days. Hope Furball comes down for you today, and hope you have a great Sunday!!

Jo

8. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Hi Carla,

Bummer on the late shot. Good luck with the reduced dose tonight. I hope Furball decides to give you some blues later.

Kathie

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Even though Furball is still pink, I shot a reduced dose of 1.0 unit since her shot is 1 1/2 hours early and I can't stay up late checking on her since I have to go to work tomorrow. I don't need her crashing down during the night when she gets over the pink. I hope she gets back on track soon.

10. GregFurBall

GregFurBall Well-Known Member

Oh Carla. So sad to hear about the DST mix up and the challenge this will put on your schedule. I'm with you...they should do away with the time change.

Furball. surf well and work the juice. Keep your happy purry self going strong.

Have a good week Carla, in spite of the shot challenges.

Karen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.