03/10 J.D. AMPS 221, PMPS 449

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good Morning!!
    J.D. is dropping slowly, again. He was 245 at +11.75. The AMPS test took 9 pokes and 3 test strips to get.
    I went to shoot him in the side and he keep scrunching down and moving, so I shot him in the scruff again, which is probably for the best anyway as I heard the scruff has slower absorbtion rates. I don't need another fast drop like yesterday morning.

He just ate his breffis, and used the L.B. earlier, and played (as much as J.D. plays) early this morning, and took a good long bath last night..so all P's in Place.

Yesterday's Condo

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 03/10 J.D. AMPS 221, 0.75 219

J.D. was scratching on the back of my chair trying to get my attention away from posting to all those other cats, and to give him some attention, too.
    So, I tested again and at +0.75 he's 219 and that's after eating his first breakfast 45 minutes ago.
    He just ate his second breakfast.

3. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 03/10 J.D. AMPS 221

Hope J.D. can surf a nice low blue for most of the day; can you talk him into it?

4. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning! Hope you have a great day! Scrabble sometimes gives me a hard time with his shots too, I have always shot him on his sides (flank?) since I started lantus. He was a good boy this morning!

5. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Looks like a nice morning today, Dyana. I hope that JD continues to drop ever so slowly and surf the blues today. It sounds like he is feeling pretty chipper, with the playing and trying to get your attention. Thatssa verra nice :razz:

Spot gets a little cranky at test times also, but mostly the spot check and pm ones. He's alway furry and purry for his ambg (amps). He must miss me while I'm sleeping, lol

Oh, hopefully the snow will melt today...but hope it's not a fast melt. I don't want those flood waters to come arunnin. I remember the last big flood 2004...I was out of town at my friends weekend retreat for our annual girls weekend and her boyfriend called, saying he was sitting on his roof watching all the boats and debris floating down the river. He was up on the roof for the view, not because they were flooded. So much devistation...

But....off to a happier subject...JD is looking really good...maybe Spot and JD will have more in common in August ;-)

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 03/10 J.D. AMPS 221, 0.75 219, +1.75 211

Nice slow drop, huh?
    Off to tbp..
    Third breakfast served.

Have a Great Day!

J.D., look, I want to see a blue PMPS when I get home, k?

7. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Be a good boy today J.D. and surf the blues so there are no worries.
    Have a good day Dyana.

8. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Wow! You had quite a morning yesterday. Glad today seems to be a little more mellow!!!

(((((dyana))))) You are so good to that boy!

Enjoy your day.

9. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

So much J.D. listening to me. Either he went much lower today, or this is his rebound from yesterday.
    Anyway, he is acting fine. We went out for our evening walk, and he chased some squirrels, and he ate all his dinner and stole most of Ginger's dinner, and just returned from the L.B., and is now taking a bath.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.