03/10 J.D. PMPS 369

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    252 PMPS
    253 +2.75
    223 +4.25
    493 +11.25

J.D. barely ate anything at work yesterday, but as soon as we got home at +1.5 he went right to Ginger's left over food and chowed down.

I figured I'd give him some cypro today, but that has been "a challenge" so far as well as waiting for him to eat.
    I put some Pepcid in a Pill Pocket and rolled it up and I put 1/4 cypro and 1/4 ondansetron in a Pill Pocket and rolled that up. I gave him the Pepcid and put the Pill Pocket with the cypro and onda on the coffee table to give to him about 15 minutes later. I came back up from the basement and the Pill Pocket on the coffee table was gone. Ginger must have gotten it :? I took some more cypro and onda and rolled it up in a Pill Pocket and gave it to J.D. with his Denamarin. He threw up a few minutes after. I saw the partially dissolved Denamarin and part of a Pill Pocket in the little bit of blueish (from the Denamarin) clear bile. I rolled up another 1/4 cypro in a Pill Pocket and gave it to J.D. He's not eating yet, but I hope he will soon.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 03/10 J.D. AMPS 571

Sorry about the vomit this morning and J.D. not eating. Sending prayers for J.D.'s tummy to feel better and for him to eat.

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

His tummy wasn't making as loud of a gurgeling noise last night. He has lapped up some of the water I added to his Friskies.
    Hopefully the cypro will kick in and he'll eat well today.

4. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Sending tons of wonderful appy vibes to J.D., and I hope that he eats very soon. J.D., you need your strength, lil man. Please eat for your Mama Bean, ok? I hope you both have a good day. :YMHUG:

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. sorry to hear about your rough morning .. Sending out lots of positive thoughts that J.D.'s numbers come down, his appy goes up, and you can have some stress free relaxing days ahead of you! Have a great day guys!

6. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Come on down JD. Good appy vines coming your way. Have a great day Dyana!

7. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Tummy vines for J.D. I hope the cypro/ondansetron combo works for your guy.
    Liz

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

If Ginger ate the Pill Pocket with the cypro in it, which I think she did, then it was expected to come home to all the left out food eaten, and it was.
    J.D. ate close to 1/2 can of FF when I got home from work (a little after PMPS :roll: ) and got his Baytril. We all went for a long walk around the block (including a bunch of stairs down and a bunch of stairs up) which we have not done for a long time. It is sooooo nice to come home from work to daylight :). J.D. ate some more FF when we got home from the walk about a half hour ago, and is eating some more now.

I think the Baytril is working shhh. Anti-jinx

9. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I'm glad to see J.D. is eating better this evening. Yes, after the winter we've had, it practically felt like summer out there today. Have a great evening, Dyana!

10. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Hi Dyana,
    I'm glad to hear that J.D. is eating well this evening. :D
    And yes, that' true, the time change is a pain, but it must be so nice for the kitties to be able to go for a walk when the sun is still up. :D

11. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

What a trying morning you had, but I'm happy to see the meds are working (once they finally got into the cat and stayed there! :lol: ) and J.D. Is eating well. I like that PMPS much better than the AMPS, and I'm betting you do, too.

Sending good appy and tummy vines for a better start to tomorrow! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.