03/04/18 Squallie AMPS 95, +3/75, PMPS 106, +3/118

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, Mar 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Well, I opened a new pen yesterday, and at first I didn't think it was having any effect, but now I'm not so sure. I will keep using this new pen for the next several days and see if his numbers are lower. If they stay low, I will probably try the older pen again to see if anything changes. I don't want to waste a perfectly good pen, if I don't have to!

Squallie has been pretty full of himself this morning. I don't think he is comfortable when his BG goes up, even tho' he isn't really in high numbers; he seems much happier and more active when it is lower.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Squallie is feeling good. It will be interesting to see if the new pen makes a difference with his numbers.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Extra scritches to Squallie today :bighug::bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  4. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

So, it doesn't look like it's the pen. Tomorrow AM I will take him back up to 2U and see what happens. I want to nip this in the bud before he gets out of control altogether. I don't know why but I never seem to be able to keep him successfully below 2U! Even when he drops too low on 2, he starts to rise on less than that. :banghead::(:banghead::(:banghead:

5. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Looks like Squallie needs a dose between 1.75 and 1.75F. Don't you wish there was a way to do that?

Squallie, please stop being difficult
    ! :p:joyful:

Squalliesmom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.