03.15 Nelli 6.5 126; PMPS 141; 3.5 145 :)!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Krystina & Nelli, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Three days ago...
    I will update today, I promise. Been a hell of a looooong week.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see that Nelli was eating better and chasing lizards yesterday!! Maybe that very large poop helped a bit! :bighug:

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  5. Krystina & Nelli

Nelli is poopin’ :) :cat:
    -Vet wants me to try,... for one week, Tramadol.
    First day- put in her Darwin Lamb... omg she ran after a bite I had no idea that it apparently is extremely bitter until I called vet with report of Nelly hating!
    NOW
    Nelli (also) hates Darwin Lam . Gosh dang it :banghead:
    OK so they told me to try a pill popper syringe. Shuffled off to vet and picked one up. The jury is still out, for sure! So far Nell is tolerating, some what-
    Mommy is remaining optimistic yet truly wondering if I will get her to cooperate every day twice a day rest of her life, popping pills down her throat. As far as I am concerned subQ Bupe is not off the table yet!
    Nelli is completely driving me crazy right now crawling all over me, laying on my computer, being completely OBNOXIOUS because I am sitting in bed trying to post this update and she is ready, ready, ready to have lights turned off and GO nightly nights :woot: :eek:
    Sorry, Nelli wins again- second half of “UPDATE today promise”- will flow into AM-.

:bighug:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    nslade001 likes this.
  6. Krystina & Nelli

MUAH :) :bighug:!!!

7. Krystina & Nelli

@3.5 145...
    Ni-NI :) :cat: :bighug:!!!

8. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

How about pill pockets ! Ti-Mousse would run a mile for Salmon pill pockets.. too bad those have carbs, but the Duck ones for dogs don't !! He doesn't like them though of course, but maybe Nelli would ! ECID..