? 03-18 Caramel AMPS387 (7UI); +7:146; +9:99; +10:96; +11:89; PMPS113 (NS)+2:108; +4:74; +5:82

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marie Dagobah&Nikita, Mar 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marie Dagobah&Nikita

Marie Dagobah&Nikita Member

Bonjour à tous,
    J'écris ce post pour @Mel & Caramel qui n'a pas accès à internet pour le moment.
    Caramel a reçu ses 7UI habituelles ce matin, et depuis +5, ses taux sont plus que corrects!
    Outre le fait qu'il soit plaisant de le savoir avec des valeurs correctes, elle craint une éventuelle hypoglycémie, et surtout, elle se demande (et moi aussi) si il est possible qu'il soit entré en rémission? Ou si ce revirement si brutal pourrait cacher autre chose?
    Il a reçu un complément de repas @AMPS+7, et a mangé @PMPS, il boude les croquettes, mais mange volontiers la pâtée... Il a retrouvé son poids de forme...

Toutes vos lumières sont les bienvenues! Merci beaucoup!!

GOOGLE'S TRAD:

Hello everyone,
    I am writing this post for @Mel & Caramel who does not have internet access at the moment.
    Caramel received his usual 7UI this morning, and since +5, his rates are more than correct!
    Besides the fact that it is pleasant to know him with correct values, she fears a possible hypoglycemia, and above all, she wonders (and me too) if it is possible that it has entered into remission? Or if this sudden change could hide something else?
    He received a supplement of meal @ AMPS + 7, and ate @PMPS, he kisses the croquettes, but eat the pâtée happy ... He found his weight of form ...

All your lights are welcome! Thank you very much!!

2. Nan & Amber (GA)

Nan & Amber (GA) Well-Known Member

Ce sont de grands nombres pour Caramel!

Je n'ai pas de lien vers la feuille de calcul de Caramel en ce moment :(, donc il est difficile de faire une interprétation détaillée, mais je ne pense pas que ce soit une rémission - pas s'il a pris régulièrement 7U d'insuline. Et même ce soir, il y a un grand dépôt, même après les NS.

Peut-être que Caramel a trouvé la bonne dose? Ou peut-être qu'il a de meilleurs chiffres maintenant qu'il ne mange que les pâtés? Il peut y avoir une très grande différence dans la glycémie lorsque le changement est fait à des aliments entièrement à faible teneur en glucides (même s'il ne mangeait pas beaucoup de l'autre aliment avant).

Merci de poster pour Mel, j'espère qu'elle pourra bientôt avoir accès à internet!

Je dois me déconnecter maintenant, mais je reviendrai dans la matinée pour voir s'il y a des développements.

EN:

Those are great numbers for Caramel!

I do not have a link to Caramel's spreadsheet right now :(, so it is hard to do a detailed interpretation. But I don't think it is remission-- not if he has been getting 7U of insulin regularly. Even tonight after the NS, there will still be a big depot at work.

Perhaps Caramel has found the correct dose? Or perhaps he has better numbers now he is only eating the pates? There can be a very big difference in blood glucose when the switch is made to entirely low-carbohydrate food (even if he was not eating very much of the other food before).

Thank you for posting for Mel, I hope that she can get internet access soon!

I have to log off now, but I will check back in the morning to see if there are any developments.

3. Marie Dagobah&Nikita

Mince! J’ai complètement oublié de poster le lien pour le tableau! Le voici:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mTmzFEsN8zPhND-_OLowtN-hBGZsFBvg1dgY541aUuw/htmlview
    Il n’est pas complet puisqu’elle n’y a pas accès pour le moment, mais je vais essayer d’en créer un pour y reporter les valeurs manquantes!
    Merci beaucoup!

GT:

Slim! I completely forgot to post the link for the board! Here it is:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mTmzFEsN8zPhND-_OLowtN-hBGZsFBvg1dgY541aUuw/htmlview
    It is not complete since it does not have access for the moment, but I will try to create one to report the missing values!
    Thank you very much!

4. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Make sure your friend is ready for lower numbers by having a can of food with gravy.... or at least some honey to add to the pate.
    The numbers are good right now.... but there will be a time when she will need to boost the numbers to keep him safe.

Marie Dagobah&Nikita likes this.
  5. Marie Dagobah&Nikita

She is watching him! I have no news for now, but as soon as I get some, I let you know!

6. Nan & Amber (GA)

Nan & Amber (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning (for me, anyway, I think it is later for you)!

Did she inject this morning, or is she still watching?

FR:

Bonjour (pour moi, de toute façon, je pense que c'est plus tard pour toi)!
    Est-ce qu'elle s'est injectée ce matin, ou est-ce qu'elle regarde toujours?

7. Marie Dagobah&Nikita

Hi! It's 2:30 PM here ;-)
    I could not tell you about Mel, I didn't had news yet...

8. Marie Dagobah&Nikita

Je n'ai eu que des brèves nouvelles, Caramel était à plus de 480 @AMPS, pensez vous qu'il faille réduire la dose de 0,5ui?
    Merci pour votre réactivité en tout cas

I only had short news, Caramel was over 480 @AMPS, do you think it should reduce the dose of 0.5ui?
    Thank you for your responsiveness in any case

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

From Google translate:
    Quel était le plus bas taux de sucre dans le sang? Si Mel suit SLGS, elle réduirait si Caramel descendait en dessous de 90 (5.0). Sinon, gardez la même dose. Les chats ont besoin de quantités variables d'insuline. Il se pourrait que Caramel ait besoin de 7 unités.

What was the lowest blood sugar number? If Mel is following SLGS, she would reduce if Caramel went below 90 (5.0). Otherwise keep the same dose. Cats need varying amounts of insulin. It could be that Caramel needs 7 units.

10. Steph & Quintus & L & O

Steph & Quintus & L & O Well-Known Member

NOTE: SS has been updated with most recent values.

Ce sont des bonnes valeurs! Bravo pour la surveillance cette nuit, @Mel & Caramel.

Si tu fais SLGS, alors la recommandation est de réduire la dose. Le but est de trouver une dose qu'on peut injecter en continu sans devoir sauter des doses.

Là, avec 7ui, tu as sauté la dose le 17 au soir et ce matin (le 19). Je pense qu'il faut réduire la dose, sinon tu vas avoir de la difficulté à trouver de la stabilité.

Je ne sais pas si c'est mieux de passer à 6.75, 6.5, ou carrément 6. @Wendy&Neko, as-tu un avis sur la question?

EN translation:

These are good values! Congratulations on the surveillance tonight, @Mel & Caramel.

If you are doing SLGS, then the recommendation is to reduce the dose. The goal is to find a dose that can be injected continuously without having to skip doses.

There, with 7ui, you skipped the dose on the evening of the 17th and this morning (the 19th). I think you have to reduce the dose, otherwise you will have trouble finding stability.

I do not know if it's better to go to 6.75, 6.5, or downright 6. @Wendy&Neko, do you have an opinion on the question?

11. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

12. Marie Dagobah&Nikita

Merci pour elle! je lui transmets tout de suite! (et pardon d'être si longue à répondre, c'est pas trop la joie ici non plus...)

Thank you for her! I send her right away! (and sorry to be so long to answer, it's not too much joy here either ...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.