03/29 Bayley amps 126

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Me and Bayley, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

Good morning - I have a very happy kitten this morning BUT I don't know what to do with dose - I am thinking a skinny dose since I am at tbp until +9 or so. Can anyone offer me some thoughts please?

2. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Re: 03/29 Bayley amps 126 dose help needed!

Looks like it's starting to settle in. You skinnied a few days ago, right? I'd be tempted to do it again since you can't be there to monitor.

You have a friend that sometimes checks on her, don't you? Has your friend learned to test yet?

3. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

Not yet - but I can have her look in on her - and I can leave hc mixed with lc food ..... I was thinking either a skinny dose - or down to 6 for this morning

4. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

Well - went with 6.25 and left a mix of hc/lc for a snack in a few hours - will test her again before I go too - (which luckily , today is 30 minutes later than when I usually have to go ). I wish I was home today - I would have given full dose and monitored to see how we did but don't like not being here to watch her

5. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Hopefully her shed will help her out here and you can go back to full dose tonight.

Terrific start today. Surf, Bayley, surf!!

6. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Not going to give dosing advise here, except to say that you gotta do what you feel comfortable with. Sorry you can't stay at home with her today...we all know that is what Bayley wants, right!! It nice that you have a friend that will look in on her to make sure she's ok....would be nicer if you could take her to work, huh.

Anyway...another added comment.....Bayley's numbers look wonderful today! It really makes me smile to see Bayley in the lower numbers. I'm not really educated in acro cats, but I'm going to assume that since you have been lowering Bayley's dose she is doing very well.

7. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

She'll be fine with that nice snack. Wow - her numbers are looking great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.