04/05 J.D. AMPS 400

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good Morning!!

J.D. is in RBC. He woke me up a few minutes before the alarm with whiskers and purrs in my face. He just ate his breakfast, and is grooming himself in his favorite place.

I will go check on Mr. Man, and then btb for awhile, I hope.

Yesterday

2. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Good morning,Dyana!
    Hope that bouncy boy comes down nice and slow from that 'upper'floor!
    You have a nice BTB! Deserve it!

3. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Damn JD get off the train! Hope Mr Man is doing well! Have a nice day!

4. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

C'mon JD- there is nothing interesting to do or see in RBC so head back to the rest of us :) have a good day

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 04/05 J.D. AMPS 400, +2 354, +5 314

J.D. is bugging me for either food or to go outside. I had a good sleep-in this morning.

I think? Mr. Man is doing a little better. He's not screaming at me and fighting as much, when I give him his syringe feedings. I just wish he would eat on his own. He's still wobbely when he walks, but holds his head up when he's awake, and rests what looks like comforably, and doesn't seem dehydrated anymore, and pees alot, but no poo. I also just wish my neighbor, would let me take him to the vet. I even said I would pay for it. But he refuses and says his aunt will tell him what to do.
    Flipping neighbor. He just interupted me while writing this, and we practically had an argument.

I'm going outside with my cats.

6. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Looks like JD is coming down slowly from RBC...now, let's hope his Mr. L is learning something and that he doesn't have to continue those trips, eh!

It seems like you are almost to the point of pulling out your hair as far as Mr. Man goes. I'm glad he is starting to get used to you, but your neighbor really needs a swift kick in the patootie..and his aunt really needs to get with it and tell him to take Mr. Man to the vet. You wonder why she hasn't yet. Oh, well, just continue on with what you are doing...after all it's not about the neighbor, but the kitty and you seem to be Mr. Man's best advocate at the moment and he really needs you. You are a wonderful neighbor, Dyana

Enjoy the sunshine and beautiful day outside with your guys!

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 04/05 J.D. +7 313

J.D. is holding steady. I guess he'll pick tomorrow to come down :roll:

Off to get some A/D from the vet for Mr. Man. They wouldn't sell me any needles for the fluids without seeing the cat, but at least they'll sell me the food.

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 04/05 J.D. PMPS 379, +3 354

I was hoping for some yellow tonight.
    Maybe, he'll break rebound tomorrow night. J.D. are you listening to me?

9. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

I ain't saying nuttin. J.D. is pushing your buttons. I think he enjoys the bouncing. He is just all boy. I hope he decides to apply himself to LTS soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.