04/07 J.D. AMPS 320, PMPS 179, +1 204, +3.25 188 Blue!!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good Morning!!

J.D. seems to be feeling well. J.D. woke me up at +11 as he normally does. He purred for his test this morning. He hasn't done that in awhile. He was also following me everywhere. I guess that was because he was dropping as he was 349 at +11. Watching my cats eating their breakfast this morning, I was thinking of how it would be to video tape them eating. They just enjoy their food so much. Ginger always licks the gravy off hers, and shapes her chunk into a nice ball, and when its all formed and ready, she picks it up out of her dish and carries it over to her Super Scratcher and eats it there, safe from her food stealing big brother. All Ps in place.

Yesterday, a sad day Thank you all for posting to my condo yesterday. I just didn't have the heart to post anymore yesterday. Too sad...crying now.

2. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 04/07 J.D. AMPS 320

Awww Dyana, sorry you were so sad but you did everything you could for Mr Man! You should video your kitties eating and post on here, lol! Glad JD is feeling well and purring for you! Have an awesome day!

3. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

((((Dyana))))

J.D. - keep up those dropping numbers (but not crazy drop, ok)!

I loved reading about Ginger. Cats are too funny.

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 04/07 J.D. AMPS 320, +1 306

He's dropping slowly.
    Yesterday, I thought he might be heading to yellow as he was 316 when I left for tbp and after eating almost a can of FF, but he was 406 at PMPS :roll:
    Second breakfast served and eaten.

5. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Just stopping in to say Good Morning and hope J.D. comes down out of pink today :coffee: cat_pet_icon

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 04/07 J.D. AMPS 320, +1 306, +2 284

off to tbp..

7. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((Dyana)))))
    It was so nice to read about your enjoyment at watching yours eat.....hope your day goes well....HUGS!

8. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Dyana & JD))) Hi :YMHUG:
    Sadness just sucks & I have no words to make that feel better, but I do have support & encouragement for you.
    I vote you do tape your furbabies eating.. I wish mine ate eagerly like that, I love it!! Wishing you more moments of happiness than sadness today.

P.S. JD you look handsome, how about some yellows today too? Maybe Blue? Or am I pushing it? :D

9. melinda and talbot

melinda and talbot Member

So sorry about Mr Man. I just hate losing a kitty.

I vote for the video too, sounds like they have their own eating styles.

10. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 04/07 J.D. PMPS 179 a Blue PS!!!

I'm so happy to come home to this. I thought he was going to be red again, because his fur looked disheveled.

I'll do the video, I just have to figure out my camera. This is a nice present to come home to. I'm so happy! :mrgreen:

11. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Dyana,

So sorry about Mr. Man. :cry: Hope your feeling a little better today. It is a sad thing when we lose a furbaby. But I'm glad you were there to help Mr. Man out and that you are there for your friend. It sucks but you did make a difference. Your a good friend.

I love your account of Ginger eating. It is funny how they have their own styles. Shes smart she wants to make sure she gets it.

I vote for the video too. I would love to see them. I also always loved to watch a cat take a bath also. They are so content. :smile:

Have a nice night Dyana.

jan and sara

12. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 04/07 J.D. PMPS 179 a Blue PS!!!

Yeah for blue whoo hooo now if I can just have J.D. give Do Lou some tips on how to get a blue :mrgreen:

13. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 04/07 J.D. AMPS 320, PMPS 179 a Blue PS!!!

He must have listened to me!! Yay for JD!! Congrats Dyana!! How exciting for you!

14. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Great PMPS , just the thing to stop the world from looking so black. You were there for Mr. Man and made his passing so much easier. You should be happy for that. JD knew what to do for you, he doesn't want to see his mama bean sad and neither would Mr. Man. :YMHUG:

15. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

WOOOHOOOOO for BLUE!!!!! :dizcat :dizcat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Love the story about Ginger! That is so cute =) I'd love to see a video of that!

16. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

yay for JD, he knew how to make you feel better, awesome!!!!!!

17. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Dyana, I'm so sorry about Mr. Man, and for your friend too. You are a good friend to him. How sad for him to be up there alone, until you got there. :sad:

I loved the visual of Ginger making the food ball, and carrying it off to safety. :lol:
    What a wonderful PMPS to come home to. WooHoo! :smile:

18. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

+1 204. Well that was short lived. They didn't eat until after this +1 test, either. And, I got out my camera and tried, ..I thought it was taping.. but it didn't work. I'll try again another time. I just brought the new SportPet Pop Open Kennel home. It's for J.D. when I take him to work. Ginger loves it! Ginger LOVES cages for some reason. She's still sitting in it. When I brought her home as a kitten, I kept her in a large cage (to protect her from J.D.) for about a week. It must have engrained upon her psych.
    When I got home from work, I noticed that there was no pee in either box, and only one poo. The past 2 days before this, there has been only one J.D. size pee in the litter boxes. Guess that's a good sign.

19. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

GREAT PMPS for J.D.

I am impressed by Ginger without seeing a video! Forming her food into a ball that she can carry is worth seeing on video.

20. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

21. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Nice blue pmps for JD...sorry it was so short lived, but who knows, he may go back for you

Thanks for sharing Ginger's eating story...that has to be so cute to watch!

22. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 04/07 J.D. PMPS 179, +1 204, +3.25 188

Back to Blue :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.