04/16/14 mom-mom 70 -214

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Mom-Mom, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mom-Mom

Mom-Mom Member

Mom-mom has been doing pretty well. She is eating and drinking well. She did not receive insulin this morning because she was a 70/ She has since ate 2 different times. Her BS is now 214. Did I do the right thing by skipping this morning when she was at 70?

2. RobinCot

RobinCot Well-Known Member

Yes you did.

Expect her to bounce some though. She may run a little high in the next cycle. Did you also post this question in an insulin forum because I would suspect that you would have had a response by now here if you didn't.

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Laura, now that you have your spreadsheet up and know the basics of testing, please continue to post only in one forum.

Since you use Lantus, I strongly suggest only posting in the Lantus Tight Regulation Forum (where you have other posts)

You can continue to post here in the Health forum if you like, but please pick one forum and stay there. That way we can learn more about each cat (and caretaker) and better help to advise you!

We only want the best for you and Mom-Mom, but it's hard to keep jumping around trying to keep up with everything you've already been told, or new questions you've asked in more than one place

4. Mom-Mom

Mom-Mom Member

Im trying Chris, getting there. I try to post where I think I should but, Im still learning. Thank You for the advice ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.