04/21 J.D. AMPS 264, PMPS 353, +2 266

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good Morning!!

J.D. ate his breakfast and is sitting in his favorite place next to his favorite toy. Lets have a nice mellow day today.
    Recap:
    PMPS 275
    +1 239
    +2 231
    +3 175
    +6 158
    +11 269
    AMPS 264

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 04/21 J.D. AMPS 264, +1 280

I clipped his talons about 15 minutes ago. Normally, I hold him in a sitting position in my arms, and he growls and struggles and tries to bite me. This time, he assumed the BG testing position, so I clipped him laying down. He didn't growl as much or raise as much of a fuss. But, maybe I shouldn't have done this bad thing (talon clipping) in the testing place.
    Forgive me J.D. and forget.

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 04/21 J.D. AMPS 264, +1 280, +2 268, PMPS 353

All that flat yellow this morning, I thought maybe this would be a good cycle. I guess I'll give him a teeny eeny bit of R.

4. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Dyana and JD, Scrabble HATES having his nails clipped too, I got a couple of them done the other day while he was laying on the floor. He acts like I am killing him when I do it, LOL! Sorry for the pink pmps!!! Come on JD come on down for Mama!

5. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Awww, sorry this wasn't the cycle that you were hoping for, Dyana. Come on JD, come on down from there....you really should make your mama bean happy.

I know you may be a tad upset with her cuz she trimmed your nails, but she did it because she loves you. You don't need to "get back" at her!!

6. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

((((((((((((((((J.D.)))))))))))))))))))))
    Hope the R helps.

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Are the Google Spreadsheets down?

Is anyone else having a problem getting into their spreadsheet, or is just me?

8. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+2 is going in the right direction....I had trouble about an hour ago too. I thought it was just me.
    Wonder what was going on...Hope you have a good night!

ETA: I started thinking about the trouble I had while trying to enter his PMPS and after posting here, I thought... :roll: uh....DID I actually post it? Well, thanks...cause I went back, got into the SS just fine now and saw that I never did post his number! So, just did it now. I could not get into the SS an hour ago!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.