05/22 Chanel AMPS 93 PMPS 121

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Laura & Chanel, May 22, 2020.

1. Laura & Chanel

Laura & Chanel Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/05-21-chanel-amps-84-pmps-93.229867/

@carfurby Thank you so much Carla for thinking on us. I hope you and Furbaby have a wonderful time especially these days when we get to spend so much time in the house that probably Furbaby thinks there is no privacy left for her anymore :)
    @Sonia & Leo kisses and hugs back at you and Leo!

Today we did not have too free time in spite of me not working today. We just got really busy sleeping and napping and eating, oh boy did we eat or what!? The new thing is that usually I feed Chanel first, then I get to eat. The issue? She wants food every time I eat even if she finished her food like 2 seconds ago. She stares at me with blue eyes and licking her lips incessantly. So she gets to eat more. I think I need to start eating only when she sleeps, although she may wake up and join me...she did it before, or I can stop eating altogether hahahahaha. It would help me shed some of the weight, I gained so much by eating my own food, unfortunately.:banghead::p:arghh:
    And I am planning a feast for this long weekend, let's hope we will survive it. :woot::nailbiting::cool:

I wish you all a great weekend and a splendid Memorial Day. May this be the weekend when things start going back to some certain of normalcy. I saw many cars on the highway today going for groceries and it made me happy.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Chanel today. Good luck figuring out how to get her not to eat so much.